Quantcast

jasride

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2006
PA
ahh sniped! thanks!

guess this is it...

A British Royal Air Force Eurofighter Typhoon moves past Indian Air Forces' Sukhoi SU-30 and Mirage 2000 fighter jets during an Indo-UK joint air force exercise at Kalaikunda airbase

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
That plane designed by Cobra Commander?

"My plane sucks compared to GI Joe's. Make mine have more bigger rockets...and boobies, I mean intakes. I want them to stare at my big ole' intakes!"

CurbJumper

Turbo Monkey
Aug 31, 2010
Central FL

"My plane sucks compared to GI Joe's. Make mine have more bigger rockets...and boobies, I mean intakes. I want them to stare at my big ole' intakes!"
Have you seen american warplanes?

Example:

And I used to want to be an F-14 commander, before I learned they were being decommissioned. In the spirit of the thread, I'll share some great F-14 pics...

and when I was a child I went to the Air Show in Ft. Lauderdale (went every year), and one year before they started getting all gay with the regulations I saw an F-14 do this WHILE I was in the water (show is over the beach). Right after you could see everyones umbrella get blown off the beach into the street. One of the craziest experiences of my life. /coolstorybro

Damn, I love this fvking plane...

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
In the spirit of the thread, I'll share some great F-14 pics...

During training in the gulf I had an F-14 split the masts of our CG in the fog and scared the sh!t out of everyone on the smoking deck.

I've been to some kick ass air shows, but the one my battle group did during a steel beach picnic Sunday was the best ever. A6 Intruders can seriously haul ass when not loaded down with ammo.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Not the thread for it. If you want to discuss gypsies or the middle east, feel free... in another thread. Back to the random pictures!

scottishmark

Turbo Monkey
May 20, 2002
Somewhere dark, cold & wet....

rriiiggghhhhhttttt. you do realise other countries in the world make aircraft? Most of them also don't want to spend stupid amounts (e.g. F-22) money on them

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Am I the only one that thinks of the Kicker Speakers Van at auto shows back in the late 80's - early 90's when I hear the Top Gun soundtrack?
I used to hear that damn tune EVERYWHERE (I did show stereos from 88-91). I have a deep hatred for that soundtrack. Miami Vice wasn't much better, either.