Quantcast

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Perhaps, they're usually pissed when their personal space is invaded, especially over there by that Quarry.
Was the naming of Rattlesnake Hill before or after the Quarry was built? Clearly Rattlesnakes are assholes. As are Horses, Roosters, and Donkeys also... Not a big fan of Scorpions either.
Lets just say hypothetically here. I wanted to build a Quarry next to Scorpion Hill. With Scorpions clearly defined as Assholes and deadly and all that shit. I might consider another Location. Perhaps Shit you would like to Quarry Hill instead. Donkey Hill even though Donkeys are still assholes would likely be a better choice then Scorpion Hill.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Was the naming of Rattlesnake Hill before or after the Quarry was built? Clearly Rattlesnakes are assholes. As are Horses, Roosters, and Donkeys also... Not a big fan of Scorpions either.
Lets just say hypothetically here. I wanted to build a Quarry next to Scorpion Hill. With Scorpions clearly defined as Assholes and deadly and all that shit. I might consider another Location. Perhaps Shit you would like to Quarry Hill instead. Donkey Hill even though Donkeys are still assholes would likely be a better choice then Scorpion Hill.
Without question, Rooster Hill would be the ideal Quarry site. They are assholes and attack without provocation. Unlike donkeys, rattlesnakes, and scorpions, roosters can't fuck you up too much before they turn into a tasty treat.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Without question, Rooster Hill would be the ideal Quarry site. They are assholes and attack without provocation. Unlike donkeys, rattlesnakes, and scorpions, roosters can't fuck you up too much before they turn into a tasty treat.
Exactly. Plus you can eat them if they piss you off to much. My grandfather used to say "The thing about Roosters is that there is always a Hen Nearby"...