Quantcast

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
I baked yesterday and would post a pic but RM won't let me.

Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console.
I've been getting that recently as well. If you click on the "full image" button near the picture thumbnail, then delete the original picture in the post, it should fix it.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I've been getting that recently as well. If you click on the "full image" button near the picture thumbnail, then delete the original picture in the post, it should fix it.
Thanks...that worked! Originally I was clicking the 'insert image" button and that did not work using a link or direct upload. Your trick worked using the "attach file" button at the bottom of the post.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
...or manually enter the [ img] [/img] tags.

So a lot of people are getting e-bike insurance™ over here now. Here's what happens when they snap a chain and call for help :disgust:

That post belongs in a "This is what's wrong with humanity" thread...

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
Power out? Cook all the things!

Swordfish steaks a touch over (1st time cooking) but still delicious. With scallops in butter, S&. Shrimp dumplings for the first night.

Last night was chicken and lamb in a soy-sriracha-ginger basting.
I
20200805_174933.jpg

Tonight is more chicken, and one massive duck breast, all slathered in green chili street taco sauce. That takes care of the meat products from the freezer - only so long that stuff was going to be viable in my non high zoot coolers.

Other pics not working. Fuck it.

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
Seen on the way home yesterday

It's fucking hot. Sit around and sweat or go work clearing our hammered trails? At least then it's useful sweat.

Two days of hiking, got a bunch of shit out. Skipped bits are either needing more people or bigger saws than my little 18" suburbanite special. Really only used it a bit - big as Silky saw and loppers did much.

I may have slipped and used off cut bits to aid in blocking some egregious trail braids.
20200808_173834.jpg
20200809_160221.jpg