Quantcast

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
True story - free pick up in Yakima if you buy a box of apples for $20 hehehe
Hoping to head west (Portland/Seattle) post-vaccination, and I know Serial Midget speaks highly of your tacos / local riding so I shall revisit this "very generous" offer if the stars align -- though I don't think it would fit on my 4x8 trailer without some serious "junk in the trunk"

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Hoping to head west (Portland/Seattle) post-vaccination, and I know Serial Midget speaks highly of your tacos / local riding so I shall revisit this "very generous" offer if the stars align -- though I don't think it would fit on my 4x8 trailer without some serious "junk in the trunk"
The frame probably breaks in half, I haven't dug into it too much yet. Still scratching my head about it and would hate to toss it. Haven't tried selling it locally. Bring @Serial Midget with you! I wish I had put a box of apples in that guys hands when he visited.

Atomic Dog

doesn't have a custom title yet.
Oct 22, 2002
In the basement at Weekly World News
i make a marinade mix of regular franks and regular sweet baby rays for grilling wings and it turns out excellent. not a traditional buffalo wing, but still delicious.

View attachment 155715
I keep meaning to ask, do you just marinate in the Rays/Franks for a couple days then grill and go, or do you sauce 'em some more after they are cooked?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I keep meaning to ask, do you just marinate in the Rays/Franks for a couple days then grill and go, or do you sauce 'em some more after they are cooked?
i find the trick is marinating them for at least 24 hours so they don't dry out.

grill on low for 25 to 30 minutes, flipping half way. i usually shoot for 350-375°F, i've grilled them as high as 400 but they will be done more like 20-25 minutes, but at this temp you risk getting too much char.

no saucing once they're done grilling.