Quantcast

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
The wildfire fireman in me says cut down all the trees within 30 feet of the house to make it defendable in a fire.

I don't know exactly where he is but teh googles says he gets 50 inches of rain a year. Rot and attacks from The Swamp Thing are more likely hazards.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Ha, in the coming climate he may get both.
Coming? I think you mean current.

Thanksgiving of 2019 we had a massive fire in Santa Barbara, couple thousand people evacuated, resources called in from all around, airplanes, helicopters, the works, then it fucking snowed. WTF.

Gimme defensible space and good drainage, shit gets weird during fire season, and by fire season I mean Jan 1st through Dec. 31st. Climate change is definitely a hoax though...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

Thanksgiving of 2019 we had a massive fire in Santa Barbara, couple thousand people evacuated, resources called in from all around, airplanes, helicopters, the works, then it fucking snowed. WTF.

Gimme defensible space and good drainage, shit gets weird during fire season, and by fire season I mean Jan 1st through Dec. 31st. Climate change is definitely a hoax though...

Is Santa Barbara in Eastern Canada?

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL

We are more likely to get damage from freezing rain. That is why I got an underground power connection. I'm teh smart.