Quantcast

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers
That defies all logic.
Oh, I know.

Makes one wonder just why Buick chose Tiger Woods their brand ambassador.

If it is true that Spock not only transported to the future, but transported to a future with a PC having Photoshop installed and, shop'd himself infront of a 1970 Judge - it's just astonishing. That's James T's Stingray next to the 1963 Riviera - must have really P.O'd Spock.

Tiger Woods, obviously, is an Extra Dimensional Being, that an earlier precursor of the Space Program made contact with. In 2008 the US Gub'mint injected stimulus Money into GM, to quash any further progress of Buick's 'Wildcat' V8. A V8 Engine Buick was ready to launch into space and orbit the Earth in 2010. Well ahead of Elon Musk.

So, as opposed to Alien Life discovering an OHV V8 in orbit before invading our Planet and annihilating it - a diversionary tactic meant to confuse and buy time - there's now a Car in orbit for any Alien w/ a valid DL to drive to Earth and wreak mayhem and cause bloodshed.

Defies all Logic, indeed.

Last edited:

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
How can that be legal? You wouldn’t be able to see the old ladies and toddlers in the crosswalk, let alone see a goddamn thing on the road with your headlights.

Edit: GET OFF MY LAWN.
no really, you can’t see where you are going, and you are on my lawn!

Last edited:

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
How can that be legal? You wouldn’t be able to see the old ladies and toddlers in the crosswalk, let alone see a goddamn thing on the road with your headlights.

Edit: GET OFF MY LAWN.
no really, you can’t see where you are going, and you are on my lawn!
It’s a show truck. They don’t drive like that. Hydraulics take both ends up and down.