Quantcast

CurbJumper

Turbo Monkey
Aug 31, 2010
Central FL

and I lost it at the end of this CL ad...

I have 24+ ducklings for sale. The eggs won't stop hatching. These are cayuga - fawn and white runner cross breeds. The adults can range from white to gunmetal to black in coloration. These guys look like there might be some copper and blue in there. If you would like one or all, please contact me. I am asking $5 for the first duck $2.50 for each duck thereafter. More ducks=more discounts.

The adult females lay eggs like a boss. They don't stop for anything. The adult males are pretty cool too.

CurbJumper

Turbo Monkey
Aug 31, 2010
Central FL
I'm not a huge fan of drag racing but... SH!T YES! The website I got it from is all in German so I don't know any specifics. Just thought you guys would like to see this...

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Your looking at one of the best motors VAG ever made. Looks to be an 2.2L 5-cylinder Audi RS2 motor. Built by Porsche, making 300+ hp in stock form in 1994.
Those were seriously badass. I would LOVE to get my hands on an RS2 Avant.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Your looking at one of the best motors VAG ever made. Looks to be an 2.2L 5-cylinder Audi RS2 motor. Built by Porsche, making 300+ hp in stock form in 1994.
eh it's just a regular AAN. The RS2 had porsche emblems on the valve cover. That one says quattro.

I appreciate the effort, but why take 65K luxo barge, put smaller engine and bigger turbo, remove leather and AWD, and go drag racing? Seems a bit confused.

They should have done that to a 4000.

edit: not that anyone cares, but I'm pretty sure the RS2 motor was a hopped up AAN (rs2 cams, intake, exhaust, turbo).

blackohio

Generous jaywalker
Mar 12, 2009
Hellafornia. Formerly stumptown.
eh it's just a regular AAN. The RS2 had porsche emblems on the valve cover. That one says quattro.

They should have done that to a 4000.

edit: not that anyone cares, but I'm pretty sure the RS2 motor was a hopped up AAN (rs2 cams, intake, exhaust, turbo).
The RS2 said 20V Turbo on the valve cover and the intake manifold said Porsche. Emblems werent on the valve covers. That is most certainly at least build to look like a RS2 Motor. Audi gave the RS2 it's own engine code, ADU.

Why they ran the RS2 motor im not sure, weight to power maybe. They wanted to do something cool.