Quantcast

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Tonight I ate a BBQ sandwich which included a generous portion of mac and cheese as a layer of the sandwich. It was not bad yet noodles in a sandwich? I'm not sure what my stance on this subject is.
There was a short lived BBQ joint here that used grilled mac and cheese as a bun for a brisket sandwich. The concept was good, but execution was lacking.

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Thank you for that exhaustive study, Dr. Science.
his shirt is green and who drinks brown wine?

I suppose it could be BBQ dippin sauce for what I can only assume are fried calimari but that doesn't even look like food.

(also his logo on his shirt is off center bringing into serious question its authenticity as a viable consumer product, who even printed that? not a shop I'd use, that's for sure)

Last edited:

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
They used to have a little problem where they blew up in flight. That's where we figured out to pump nitrogen into the empty tanks.

This was more of a maintenance error

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK

Well yeah, if it blowed up in flight, it probably wouldn't be sitting on the ramp.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
An incident like this is never funny
The Hell it isn't. :rofl:

More of a maintenance inevitability.
The post-investigation revealed: that a civilian depot technician who, “had always done it that way,” was using a homemade gauge, and no procedure.

I know I'm repeating myself, but @FSM forbid that these people ever enter commercial aviation.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
I am not sure why but I bought a new body board, I didn't put any wax on it and went for my first paddle in a couple of years. People were watching me like I was going to drown, it was pretty funny.
IMG_20220409_192923.jpg

Then I cooked a three beer dinner in the outdoor air fryer.
IMG_20220409_192919.jpg

More beer now.