Quantcast

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
I wanted to do this so many times in my NYC life.

I may have unavoidably run into a few cars with my fat bike like that. With studs. One guy threatened to call the cops. I said go ahead, I'll take pics. The worst is when their head is fixed in the opposite direction of their path of travel (car turning right, but looking left the whole time, never comes to a stop).

Last edited:

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Got some Aliexpressbay level shoes at work, hoping the white fluffy stuff all the way through the linings is chicken feather and not asbestos......
-4217832184753298698.jpg

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Here's a novel thought, none of that would be needed if those stupid asshats would stop paying 2x the KNOWN retail cost of a vehicle, for no reason other than its new.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Here's a novel thought, none of that would be needed if those stupid asshats would stop paying 2x the KNOWN retail cost of a vehicle, for no reason other than its new.
I recall talking to a dealer here that had a Civic Type R when they first came our. They were taking closed bids on it. He said the bids started at $14k over MSRP.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
No, it's for the reason of capitalism and supply vs. demand. Just like people overpaying for houses. As long as supply is limited and people can...they will.