Quantcast

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
That looks less than ideal... :D
@kidwoo is vindicated!

Alloy bars (even shitty ones) > plastic snap sticks

I seriously don't know what happened here, as it looks like the top of the steerer tube is bent. I was privately hoping it was broken because a headset routed cable sawed through the steerer, but this thing looks like it was run over by a car - but its at a jumpline, so it may have just been Bullcrew'd

welps.JPG

And I swear that 36 looks like it has 200 mm of travel.

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
@kidwoo is vindicated!

I seriously don't know what happened here, as it looks like the top of the steerer tube is bent. I was privately hoping it was broken because a headset routed cable sawed through the steerer, but this thing looks like it was run over by a car - but its at a jumpline, so it may have just been Bullcrew'd

View attachment 199330

Ive never seen such a marvelous expression of an engineering masterpiece.

The dirt packed up in the brake clamp looks like a loose bike catapulting by itself and landing on it

Either way Im impressed

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
@kidwoo is vindicated!

View attachment 199330

I would speculate that when the headset was installed. It was by someone heavy handed. Cannondale's had this problem infrequently with Jeckyl and Scalpel frames.