Quantcast

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
5'10" 166 lbs. 58 years old. Can wrench with the best of them. I have shrunk almost an inch over the last 19 years. Nice day here. I deserve a pizza. Somebody blows off the leaves on my trails here. I don't know who it is. They stich a good ride also. Tryon Park Rochester NY. Conditions are awesome. No bugs, cool temps, hero dirt when it exposed. Turkey bacon spinach cheddar wrap mid ride. Had me burping at the end. Cold one fixed that after the ride. Good day... 3 heads is just around the corner. Highly recommend. Troegs whatever it was. Spectacular.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I believe that you believe that I believe in you.
I am saving a heartwarming chest punch for you when I meet you next. I most certainly will be on my guard for the retaliatory or preliminary heartwarming chest punch I might receive from you preemptively. Indeed...

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Well obviously that woman should have secured her house before she died and this wouldn't have happened.
My neighbor across the street has been feeding a family of four. They broke into the house next door, and pretty much reside around our houses full time now. I've hit them enough with a paintball gun that they run when I open a door but I'm about to start 'training' the neighbor.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
My neighbor across the street has been feeding a family of four. They broke into the house next door, and pretty much reside around our houses full time now. I've hit them enough with a paintball gun that they run when I open a door but I'm about to start 'training' the neighbor.

Just need to train a vision system to identify bears and tech bros.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

Just need to train a vision system to identify bears and tech bros.
I will be arrested soon

thank you

#worthit