Quantcast

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I went looking for Pop Tarts the other day after seeing a pic in this thread.
Turns out they are on the shelves in stores over here, I could never really understand why they exist, because stoners?
It's kind of an inside joke at my house. I grew up on pop tarts, but apparently my second wife was unaware. One trip home and she was hanging out with my sister's and somehow pop tarts came up. She went on a rant about overly processed foods and the lack of nutrition. They all thought it was hilarious because she obviously didn't know or understand me. She still doesn't, but my current wife does.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
It's kind of an inside joke at my house. I grew up on pop tarts, but apparently my second wife was unaware. One trip home and she was hanging out with my sister's and somehow pop tarts came up. She went on a rant about overly processed foods and the lack of nutrition. They all thought it was hilarious because she obviously didn't know or understand me. She still doesn't, but my current wife does.
I'll get some this week and give them a whirl, I love my sugar but not for breakfast.
Granola or porridge with added protein pieces for me.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
I got Netflix with ads because I was interested to see which ads I'd get, flavorless beer and fast food ads it would seem.
Drylandia.jpg

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I'll get some this week and give them a whirl, I love my sugar but not for breakfast.
Granola or porridge with added protein pieces for me.
It's totally crap, but mom was a coupon ninja and could get them for dirt cheap, so we always had them in the house. That and at least 6 different crap cereals from Lucky Charms to Honey Smacks. In high school I would have a few friends over for a burn session, then try to depleate the stash. There were 6 kids in my family, but as the baby, I was basically an only child through high school, but mom still shopped like there were still 6 kids in the house. :rofl: