Quantcast

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Wife and I were talking about this last night as it's been a trend we've both noticed in our travels these past weeks. The vapid, empty headed fuckery and complete inability to notice that anyone else is around who might actually want to look at or study whatever these stupid people are modeling in front of is peak irritation. They don't even look at the Monet, the Rodin, or the whatever historic place. Just spend 5 minutes getting a 1000 shots for the 'gram and then they bounce. I'm starting to just walk into the pictures of these people.

Now get off my lawn.
And Face Timing whilst walking in crowds, hey, I'm in a crowd, yay!
One moron had a Sausage Dog in a crowd like this-
IMG_20240610_153440.jpg

Get off my Astroturf!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Wife and I were talking about this last night as it's been a trend we've both noticed in our travels these past weeks. The vapid, empty headed fuckery and complete inability to notice that anyone else is around who might actually want to look at or study whatever these stupid people are modeling in front of is peak irritation. They don't even look at the Monet, the Rodin, or the whatever historic place. Just spend 5 minutes getting a 1000 shots for the 'gram and then they bounce. I'm starting to just walk into the pictures of these people.

Now get off my lawn.
I certainly haven't noticed that the Venn diagram of people who will apply makeup and model for photos at the top of mountain hikes, and people who you could easily sneak up upon and cut their throats are concentric circles.