Quantcast

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
In exchange for dragging my welder to Buffalo and doing all the prep work I had to do just to return the favor. It was very good. The wings not so much. We usually stop at Bills Bar on the way home from Ellicottville. I am in serious need of some good Beef. What can you recommend? We used to go to the Stockade on Tonawanda Street. They had 3 ways and a very good, chopped cheese there. St James sauce and everything... Cooper cheese and sauzon. Oh my.

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
I am in serious need of some good Beef. What can you recommend? We used to go to the Stockade on Tonawanda Street. They had 3 ways and a very good, chopped cheese there. St James sauce and everything... Cooper cheese and sauzon. Oh my.
Are we talking North Shore Boston, Mass beefs? You know if you put that shit on a Beef on Weck out here it's equivalent to asking for ranch with your wings? It's weck, beef, aujus and horseradish. Nothing else!

Recommendations? Main and Hamlin, Bar Bill, Kelly's Korner, Colter Bay, Beef and Barrel but that is way down in Olean. Might be worth the drive if you are already in Ellicottville. Charlie the Butcher by the airport is actually pretty. Canalside in Gasport I hear is excellent along with Ray's Bar and Tavern in Youngstown, NY.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
I enjoy winging shit, went to find a fan model number, figured I could pop it out with out removing the battery and assumed the fan casing was plastic.
The spark suggested that I did need to remove the battery and that the fan casing was made of metal.
747067337957599193.jpg

Seems it tripped something and it reset when the power pack was reconnected, even better, the fan is fine it just has a shit owner.