Quantcast

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Many years ago the owner of the company I worked for was giving me a talking to after another employee complained about me. He reached out and grabbed me by the throat and I cocked my fist back and was about to knock some of his teeth down his throat when I realized he was weirdly demonstrated his frustration with the complaining employee.
It was an awkward moment for both of us but he always kept his distance after that.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Many years ago the owner of the company I worked for was giving me a talking to after another employee complained about me. He reached out and grabbed me by the throat and I cocked my fist back and was about to knock some of his teeth down his throat when I realized he was weirdly demonstrated his frustration with the complaining employee.
It was an awkward moment for both of us but he always kept his distance after that.
I'm not great with people and probably should never be in charge of anyone again, but even I know better than to touch someone at work. :think:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I'm not great with people and probably should never be in charge of anyone again, but even I know better than to touch someone at work. :think:

Dude was a real piece of work. I got coerced into dinner at his house once. His son had just adopted an infant from China. He tried to feed it rice, his children had to physically separate him from the baby to prevent it.

He did comment on my annual review that I "do not suffer fools lightly", which is the best compliment I have ever received.