Quantcast

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
I'm a fan of fit girls but who the hell wants a girl with a 6pack that's all muscle and that? The whol strong is the new skinny meme that some silly people try to start is silly.
i liked fat chicks too for a bit. it was a low part of my life.
i now prefer fit chicks w/ 6packs...like my fiance (who also buys me 6packs) or lisa marie (except maybe the face)

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
i now prefer fit chicks w/ 6packs...like my fiance (who also buys me 6packs) or lisa marie (except maybe the face)
It's not that I'm into fat chicks. I like skinny ones and a one with a nicely shaped body with some muscle definition in her abs is ok but a girl that looks like she wants to be a mens health model is not.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
I'm a fan of fit girls but who the hell wants a girl with a 6pack that's all muscle and that? The whol strong is the new skinny meme that some silly people try to start is silly.
Fit is good, but overly fit is scary....... think about what happens if she sneeze's when your knocking it out and it breaks it off....

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
I always felt that the guys that don't like fit women probably wear their little sisters too tight pants, sip latte's and play too many video games....:D
Have you ever been with a girl like that. There is nothing female about how they feel you might as well grab your own bicep. I say no thank you and I take women that looks and feels like a women over that any day.

Ps Lemmy says tight pant rules

marshall_lemmy_stack.jpg

Last edited:

zdubyadubya

Turbo Monkey
Apr 13, 2008
Ellicott City, MD
It's not that I'm into fat chicks. I like skinny ones and a one with a nicely shaped body with some muscle definition in her abs is ok but a girl that looks like she wants to be a mens health model is not.
I'm with Rice on this one. Sorry JBP but as someone who is actually MARRIED to a woman who looks almost like the women pictured above, they are nothing short of crazy amounts of fun. I can attest to the fact that she fills out an evening gown just as easily as she gets up to workout in the morning... Plus the added benefit of having someone to keep you on your toes and keep yourself in shape.

Mo(n)arch

Turbo Monkey
Dec 27, 2010
Italy/south Tyrol
I deliberately used the word creature so as not to be sex-specific. Men or women who fall into that pit tend to be narcissistic and self absorbed. Exercise as self-induced sensory deprivation. Bleagh.
Here in Italy it's somewhat difficult to find a girl that is really fit because like you said they tend to be narcissistic. But at the other site I think you can have a lot of fun with a fit girl, because they usually can keep up with you in sports (and in bed ;)).
i still think more important is that the girls character has to be a keeper.

Mo(n)arch

Turbo Monkey
Dec 27, 2010
Italy/south Tyrol
Actually I lived with three really cut women over the years. One was a hard core climber totally ripped. the second was an aerobics instructor and the third was a body builder, lets just say tossing each other around on the bed was really really fun, as was hitting the weights together.

sstalder5

Turbo Monkey
Aug 20, 2008
Beech Mtn Definitely NOT Boulder
Actually I lived with three really cut women over the years. One was a hard core climber totally ripped. the second was an aerobics instructor and the third was a body builder, lets just say tossing each other around on the bed was really really fun, as was hitting the weights together.
I have a "Women of Climbing" calendar somewhere that I won at a climbing comp. I need to find it and share. Climbers and dancers are my favorite. I've been with one girl that wasn't fit. She wasn't even close to fat, but it still wasn't nearly as fun as the fit girls are.

I think this is the one:

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
I dunno what you guys are talking about....fit is good....moar fit is better, right?:

Edit for NSFW so I don't anger the Sandwich.

Isabell_sample2.jpg