Quantcast

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
i've noticed that many of the mormon chicks i've met in my travels are hot blonds....discuss.

too bad none of them really wanted anything to do with a bike-obsessed, alittle sarcastic, non-mormon, and asian dude such as myself.
Tis true. Having spent much time in Utah I have noticed an abundance of hot blonds, they do however, for the most part share the defect of being Mormon, which is a deal breaker IMO.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Have you ever been with a girl like that. There is nothing female about how they feel you might as well grab your own bicep. I say no thank you and I take women that looks and feels like a women over that any day.
Seriously? So unless she is weak and soft she doesn't feel like a woman? Whatever works for you man.

As for me, yes please:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
There are few things I appreciate more than a fit woman with bad tan lines because she became fit doing something fun.

And now your obligatory random image.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Well I guess there are boys who would rather sit on the couch with a girl, and that's cool for you... but I'm the kind of girl who always wanted to play with the boys... in the woods, on the slopes, in the gym... it doesn't matter where! To each their own, that is why there are so many body types I guess! So for those of you who like the ladies who can keep up and throw down, I'll continue to share my fav motivational pics with you because these chicks are rad! :D

...oh, and that dude is a DUDE. Whoa.

I love this one!

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Well I guess there are boys who would rather sit on the couch with a girl, and that's cool for you... but I'm the kind of girl who always wanted to play with the boys... in the woods, on the slopes, in the gym... it doesn't matter where! To each their own, that is why there are so many body types I guess! So for those of you who like the ladies who can keep up and throw down, I'll continue to share my fav motivational pics with you because these chicks are rad! :D

...oh, and that dude is a DUDE. Whoa.

I love this one!
I was with a girl who worked at a gym. Still there is a differance between being in shape and Ronnie Coleman ripped ;)

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Lets be real here. Of all the active girls out there almost none of them look like that.

My wife rides, hikes, and hits the gym with me (I can even convince her to go climbing on occasion) but she doesn't look like those girls, nor would I want her to. You don't look like that either Skibunny.

Being active and fit do not mean you have to have single digit body fat %. In fact that's unhealthy for an average woman. Don't get caught up in some crazy ideal of fitness perpetuated by gym rats and body builders.

Atleast you have one image of a fit girl that isn't focused on being ultra skinny.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Who says I don't look like that?? :p

I'm just saying it's motivational, and that, I like! Anything that gets me motivated to get out there and me more active in any way is fantastic. And if I ever get that ripped again, I'll make sure to post a picture! So, um, girl power :)
Whatever works for you. For me it's just the same as guys wanting to look like that:

I bet it motivates a lot of guys but I doubt you would like to end up with one looking like that ;)

JetTeach

Monkey
Aug 18, 2011
Whatever works for you. For me it's just the same as guys wanting to look like that:

I bet it motivates a lot of guys but I doubt you would like to end up with one looking like that ;)
Met him a few times back in the 90s when I was still an MP. He was a full time police officer in Arlington then. He is a reserve officer now.