Quantcast

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

the KTM 1290 Super Duke R bears the best. Brembo M50 monoblock callipers bite powerfully with perfect application into 320 mm brake discs – assisted in the event of an emergency stop by Bosch ABS that's imperceptible in normal operation, even when riding full throttle. Except of course in Supermoto mode: ABS up front; freedom to slide at the rear!
:drool:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Cool pictures and also a good example of why its fun to have two boys always looking for fun stuff to do.
my brothers and i climbed all over my parents early 70's Ford LTD when we lived in louisiana.....never put a dent in the fvcking thing..

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
my brothers and i climbed all over my parents early 70's Ford LTD when we lived in louisiana.....never put a dent in the fvcking thing..
I parked my mom's company car near the Post Bar the night of the final game of the Wings-Flyers cup.
There were people dancing on it when we returned from the game.
No shortage of dents.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Way to go lady. Make sure your little daughter gets a good view and gawks at it.

Gotta be an awesome payback if real though.
Why is there a Giant Wooden Dong chained to your Car? Do you drive around like that? If you go to the Taco Bell drivethrough, do they give you free food?