Quantcast

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
For the car guys.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

When I had my M3 I had a guy in a riced out civic pull up along side at a light and tell me I should weld my diff. I pointed out that it had a limited slip already, and from his facial expression, it was very apparent that he didn't know what that meant.

Last edited:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!

Poured concrete into Iron and cypress forms. Iron stairs made for the building by the Valkyrie Iron works in Camden NJ.

Last edited:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
WOOT. I am officially CD free. **** trying to shuffle through 50 of those round discs of doom that get scratched too easily.

My little 16gb ipod nano is now connected directly to the stereo and I can even control it directly with the steering wheel buttons wooo. Totally custom.

And I only managed to drop one screw down the into the pit of doom. No idea where it went..

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
WOOT. I am officially CD free. **** trying to shuffle through 50 of those round discs of doom that get scratched too easily.

My little 16gb ipod nano is now connected directly to the stereo and I can even control it directly with the steering wheel buttons wooo. Totally custom.

And I only managed to drop one screw down the into the pit of doom. No idea where it went..
Mazda 3, eh? Got a pic of the finished product? While I miss the zip of the WRX, I miss the steering wheel control of the ipod almost as much. (as crappy as the interface was...)