Quantcast

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!

In 1983 the Bike shop I worked for in Porter square Cambridge mass got 5 of these bikes in for inventory. Everyone of them was purchased by a employee. We then went to Bethel Me to attempt to ride them on actual mountain after we all raced our roadies on Mt Washington. Mine was stolen in front of Kellys on Harvard street in Allston.

I broke my collarbone on this bike.

Last edited:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!

Gold bar tape instead. I would have done Joytec gold hubs instead. Green rims and gold spokes and nips for the ultimate Gold Teef.....

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord

In 1983 the Bike shop I worked for in Porter square Cambridge mass got 5 of these bikes in for inventory. Everyone of them was purchased by a employee. We then went to Bethel Me to attempt to ride them on actual mountain after we all raced our roadies on Mt Washington. Mine was stolen in front of Kellys on Harvard street in Allston.
sunday river? (aka, where i spent most of my senior year of college)?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Core rope memory from the Apollo navigation system. Programs were hard coded by sewing wires through magnetic donuts. It got the nick name LOL memory because it was made by Little Old Ladies.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Living in Rochester NY I can only get Salmon and it is sold by the pound. Most folks who live off the beaten path get what they get. Unless you're opening up the box. You're getting a unmarked cryopac package of whatever it is... If the market or retailer decides to tell you it was farm raised or not is out of all of our control.... Seeing as Wild Caught Salmon is twice as expensive as Farm Raised, I am willing to bet you unknowingly eat a lot of Farm Raised Salmon sadly....

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Living in Rochester NY I can only get Salmon and it is sold by the pound. Most folks who live off the beaten path get what they get. Unless you're opening up the box. You're getting a unmarked cryopac package of whatever it is... If the market or retailer decides to tell you it was farm raised or not is out of all of our control.... Seeing as Wild Caught Salmon is twice as expensive as Farm Raised, I am willing to bet you unknowingly eat a lot of Farm Raised Salmon sadly....
Agreed - the color is also a give away, color additives to fish pellets never achieve the depth of color wild caught has, its also mushy. In Montana, with the exception of copper river runs, all decent salmon is frozen. Frozen wild caught salmon is still better than any fresh farm raised salmon I ever eaten.