Quantcast

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Relax. Take a deep breathe. I admire your fortitude for working on your own rig. If I were a different RM member, would you still be so butt hurt?:rolleyes:
dude, don't worry about it. audi drivers are the most butthurt people on earth. we constantly defend our cars even though they are PITAs to work on and expensive to maintain. for whatever reason, we love them and therefore feel the need to defend them. I'm happy because my brakes have stopped leaking fluid for the first time in 6 weeks...

Arkayne

I come bearing GIFs
May 10, 2005
SoCal
dude, don't worry about it. audi drivers are the most butthurt people on earth. we constantly defend our cars even though they are PITAs to work on and expensive to maintain. for whatever reason, we love them and therefore feel the need to defend them. I'm happy because my brakes have stopped leaking fluid for the first time in 6 weeks...
my valve cover gaskets are leaking oil onto the exhaust manifold. A4 2.8. There is lots of room to work in that engine back. NOT.

I will defend her until I die.

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
Some dude on here is associated in some way with Underground Racing, and has a thread about this car.

Search function seems ****ed up though.

CurbJumper

Turbo Monkey
Aug 31, 2010
Central FL
The owner of that TT Gallardo is a fellow member of SupraForums and posts about that car regularly. He owns a ton of TT Supercars and other high-dollar automobiles. I would link you guys to his thread on SF specifically for that Gallardo but I think you need to be a registered member to view it. I could post some pics though if you guys would like.

He's a real cool dude, very down to earth, no "penis issues" whatsoever. He's just a gear head with the bankroll to buy the toys we all wish we could.

CurbJumper

Turbo Monkey
Aug 31, 2010
Central FL
its Team SDH,he's friends with some of the guys there i think
this was a newer car i believe from the ones he's posted about. they do TT work on a lot of supercars

http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=227964&highlight=underground
^^This is SW from SupraForums. Real cool guy, sick house and even better garage. He was not the one involved in the crash and that car is still ok. The wrecked car was a Superlaggera. Read below:

Welp, after a quick look through SupraForums Texas Mile discussion, SW (SF member who I was talking about) helped put the event on and ran his Gallardo, but it was not the one involved in the accident. The drivers name was Jonah, it was one of the TT Superlaggera's that UR has built and there was just too much out of his control on that run. The winds were crazy and he was trying to get the launches down to get the most out of the mile. Didn't work out too well though. The cage on the other hand did its job wonderfully and the driver walked away with no injuries. Sorry for the terrible pics but they were the only ones posted...

Last edited:

CurbJumper

Turbo Monkey
Aug 31, 2010
Central FL
from the other first hand reports, they said the cross wind didnt cause the crash, but this video, it looked like it did
yeah, apparently he was having a hell of a time putting that power down (4-wheel spin, anyone?) and the combination of that and the wind is what did her in. Crazy that he walked away though...

here's my contribution:

550hp RS4-powered widebody S3...

I have a couple more pics if anyone is interested...