Quantcast

Random Poly Picture Thread

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
The degree to which "alpha male" white men crush so hard on AOC and Omar is something to behold.

Holy shit, I just googled that guy's name :rofl:

In the legal document filed at a Santa Clara County court on June 15, San Francisco’s Erik Estavillo claimed that the Amazon subsidiary had “subjected him to overly suggestive and sexual content from various female streamers.”

Erik Estavillo is suing Twitch for $25 million because he followed a bunch of girls who are hot and is big mad that they are hot and he's got penile sores because he cannot stop boinking his fleshlight, join me in convincing the powers that be to yeet this man into the sun

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
The degree to which "alpha male" white men crush so hard on AOC and Omar is something to behold.

In the legal document filed at a Santa Clara County court on June 15, San Francisco’s Erik Estavillo claimed that the Amazon subsidiary had “subjected him to overly suggestive and sexual content from various female streamers.”

Erik Estavillo is suing Twitch for $25 million because he followed a bunch of girls who are hot and is big mad that they are hot and he's got penile sores because he cannot stop boinking his fleshlight, join me in convincing the powers that be to yeet this man into the sun

5 seconds of the New York Post gave me a migraine. Your super hero power is immunity to the horrors of internet. Somewhere there is a serious cultural decomposition of goatse you certainly must have penned.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO

JTFC.

In the past, Estavillo has unsuccessfully filed lawsuits against Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo, and Blizzard Entertainment, reports the Sun.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
So I think it's reprehensible that Pepe the Frog was co-opted by the fascist, racist, neo-nazi alt-right as a symbol. Had an idea today to make some kind of 'dank meme, yo' that could be used as a response to racist, fascist, anti-semitic, or other general hate posts and tweets using an image of a Pepe plush toy. Something that is degrading, and sarcastically points out that the person fucking piece of trash posting is a crybaby loser or whatever. Thinking something along the lines of "Show us on the doll where <?????> touched you" or something like that. Thoughts? Ideas?

ANTIFA? Uncle Donald? BLM? Better to have a liberal subject or racist/fascist/etc. one? Or just ambiguous like "Show us on the doll where they touched you" ?

Also yes, the official Pepe the Frog plush toy has a penis.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
So I think it's reprehensible that Pepe the Frog was co-opted by the fascist, racist, neo-nazi alt-right as a symbol. Had an idea today to make some kind of 'dank meme, yo' that could be used as a response to racist, fascist, anti-semitic, or other general hate posts and tweets using an image of a Pepe plush toy. Something that is degrading, and sarcastically points out that the person fucking piece of trash posting is a crybaby loser or whatever. Thinking something along the lines of "Show us on the doll where <?????> touched you" or something like that. Thoughts? Ideas?

ANTIFA? Uncle Donald? BLM? Better to have a liberal subject or racist/fascist/etc. one? Or just ambiguous like "Show us on the doll where they touched you" ?

AOC. they love her so much.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
AOC. they love her so much.
I mean really, there probably needs to be several. One for each liberal entity that these fucktards routinely blame for shit that they themselves are doing. See a post where some fucking douche canoe is saying ANTIFA infiltrated the protest? BAM! Hit 'em with the ANTIFA one. See some bullshit where they're crying about BLM protestors also burning down businesses or some such shit? KAPLOW! BLM Pepe, here you go, fuckface.

Also this:

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
This is the person that needs a “Show us on the doll where ANTIFA touched you” meme.
speaking of . . . we're also gonna needs some custom participation trophies and a whole batch of "I tried to overthrow the government and all I got was this lousy t-shirt" prison jumpers for all those losers . . .

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
speaking of . . . we're also gonna needs some custom participation trophies and a whole batch of "I tried to overthrow the government and all I got was this lousy t-shirt" prison jumpers for all those losers . . .
Nah man those fucksticks were so bad at covering their tracks they're all either gonna wind up convicted or an hero

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons

Which is about as useful as the ones on the incels that have one of these dolls.