Quantcast

Random Poly Picture Thread

JBP may not appreciate that Dick's is a beloved Seattle landmark with progressive employment policies and I would invite him to go eat a fat bag of Dick's.

View attachment 155464
Mr. Saunders has been doing his best to address problems that address people being able for people to make a living and to be fed and housed. Memes in general suck rocks. This set is utterly tasteless.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Mr. Saunders has been doing his best to address problems that address people being able for people to make a living and to be fed and housed. Memes in general suck rocks. This set is utterly tasteless.

As a public figure he is subject to the same treatment as other public figures. Although absurd most of these memes treat him with a certain respect or admiration. I find it refreshing to be able to look at a political situation with some whimsy, we need something to replace the doom-scrolling.

unnamed (2).jpg

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
As a public figure he is subject to the same treatment as other public figures. Although absurd most of these memes treat him with a certain respect or admiration. I find it refreshing to be able to look at a political situation with some whimsy, we need something to replace the doom-scrolling.

View attachment 155470
is that a pneumatic choir singer maker?

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Said meme has always shone a bright light on the nice school teacher lady in Vermont who made these mittens. Unfortunately she does not have any inventory to sell, as she has been suddenly bombarded with requests.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

You should write your Senator about this act of disrespect and/or blatant capitalism.

Last edited: