Random Poly Picture Thread

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
But they sell so much shi!t at the WalMart! :panic:
Also a sin

Duck Dynasty Duck Commander Hoodie - Moss - Cotton/polyester blend

Leviticus 19:19 "'You are to keep My statutes. You shall not breed together two kinds of your cattle; you shall not sow your field with two kinds of seed, nor wear a garment upon you of two kinds of material mixed together."

Last edited:

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Nevertheless, Phil is phony white trash, momentarily respected by the lowest common denominator and has accomplished nothing of real merit - this thoughts are meaningless delusions.

Compare him to a hero who helped save the free world and laid the foundation for modern computer.

David Cameron said:
His action saved countless lives. He also left a remarkable national legacy through his substantial scientific achievements, often being referred to as the ‘father of modern computing'

Last edited:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
apples/oranges?

and i can't even muster half a fvck to give about either.

Last edited:

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
and i can't even muster half a fvck to give about either.
You're on the Internet because of Turing's groundwork. Phil hasn't contributed anything meaningful to your life, he's detracted from it. Bigots like Phil deprived society of what Turing and others could've accomplished all because of a delusional belief in book of fairy tales.

Three remarkable papers written just before the war, on three diverse mathematical subjects, show the quality of the work that might have been produced if he had settled down to work on some big problem at that critical time. For his work at the Foreign Office he was awarded the OBE.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
You're on the Internet because of Turing's groundwork. Phil hasn't contributed anything meaningful to your life, he's detracted from it. Bigots like Phil deprived society of what Turing and others could've accomplished all because of a delusional belief in book of fairy tales.
meaningful/internet.....ehhhhh.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Plus drug testing for politicians - see Ford, Bush, etc...

They already get it. If they follow the direction of their big $$$ donor they get more big $$$ p̶a̶y̶o̶f̶f̶s̶ "donations".

Last edited:

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
As over 300,000 people in West Virginia face a fifth day without water, state environmental officials are now estimating that as much as 7,500 gallons of a chemical used to process coal — Crude MGHM — may have spilled into the Elk River. The chemical leak, first reported Thursday, was at a facility owned by Freedom Industries along the Elk River, just 1.5 miles upstream from a major intake used by the largest water utility in the state, West Virginia American Water.
See also - http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2014-01-13/meet-freedom-industries-the-company-behind-the-west-virginia-spill

Last edited:

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Kind of a drag, but should have known based upon his location.
I have a Saddleback leather wallet and it is exceptional quality.
I would buy again from Dave if required.
Oh well, there is a difference between a persons personal beliefs and his companies products.