Quantcast

Refugee Thread

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Okay, in order to prevent this turning into an argument:

It's important that you guys tag explicit photos as NSFW. That's just how this site operates. It's a safe site for work monkeys to kill a few minutes/hours/days/entire work years, and we want to keep it that way.

Let's cut the new guys some slack while they settle in. We all know now so let's return to our regularly scheduled ass-hattery.

<fin>
Enough, please. The new guys know the rules, and the long time members need to stop piling on. I think it's very clear that all of the new members are being respectful and cognizant of what has been asked.
IB BV. FTW. Bobby Brady Hall Monitor coming in hot.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Wow, WTH just happened?
Went to reference my post #57, and wham the last three are missing. If MILD discussion is not allowed then what good is an open forum? No profanity, or even classic insults were used, yet the posts are gone.

Again, I will play by your rules, yet do NOT randomly tweak them, as you see fit. Apply to all, and be consistent. It is for this VERY reason that many of us got frustrated by MTBR.
Actually, your post was fine. I removed several posts from our long time members who were turning this into an argument, repeatedly pointing out facts that you guys already understood - and your post then referenced nothing.

Very little gets moderated around here, I was just preventing the thread from turning into a dogpile.
It was meeeeeeeeeeeee!!

They just did some thread pruning for my shenanigans and yours got caught up in the mix.

Flyin_W

Chimp
Jan 4, 2013
^ Don't like mac & cheese, and already have a safe full of guns collecting dust.
Am here to test ride your womenz. :weee:

Ride Monzie

Monkey
Jan 4, 2013
Killafornia
Did I just teleport to 4chan? What's with all the rules and where do I find them? I am also interested in this test ride of the wimminz.

I'm thin on guns but I got the mac 'n' cheese covered. ****loads of knives. They make less noise and have infinite ammo.

Last edited:

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Damn way too late in here....you leave for a couple days....

From the post count I figured it was some old necro-thread.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Did I just teleport to 4chan? What's with all the rules and where do I find them? I am also interested in this test ride of the wimminz.

I'm thin on guns but I got the mac 'n' cheese covered. ****loads of knives. They make less noise and have infinite ammo.
Not too many wimminz here but if you make it down to New Mexico N8 might let you have a go.

Flyin_W

Chimp
Jan 4, 2013
It was meeeeeeeeeeeee!!

They just did some thread pruning for my shenanigans and yours got caught up in the mix.
jK, Thanks for explaining, never had posts disappear before, and wondered.
So, were you caned for these shenanigans, and if so, did it leave a mark?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
jK, Thanks for explaining, never had posts disappear before, and wondered.
So, were you caned for these shenanigans, and if so, did it leave a mark?
no canings, but I was once so severely reprimanded by the mods that I reached level 3 butthurt.

I'm used to posts of mine disapperaing, but i have a habit of poking the beehive continually and crossing the line. I've toned it down a lot over say, the last year or so, but the fact that I'm still around at all is a testament to how lax things really are.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Infinite Loop? Isn't that where those crappy devices with half eaten fruit come from?

Westy, get me in touch with this N8 character, I haven't had a good test ride in a while.

Just go to New Mexico. Get an emo haircut, wear Mo-rocca glasses, ride a 29'er, pop your collar and display an NRA sticker and he will find you.

Ride Monzie

Monkey
Jan 4, 2013
Killafornia
Just go to New Mexico. Get an emo haircut, wear Mo-rocca glasses, ride a 29'er, pop your collar and display an NRA sticker and he will find you.
Crap. I haven't cut my hair in six years and don't plan on it, horn rims? Effff that, I'm too short to want a 29'er, my collar stays popped, and while I love guns, some of those NRA dudes are kinda nuts. So I guess what I'm saying is, NM look out! I'm coming for ya.

or are they crappy because that's where they come from?
if we're going to have möbius conversations, I need ants.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
re: wimminz:

rule 29: all girls on the internet are really guys and all children are fbi agents
rule 30: there are no girls on the internet
Those are not rules, those are observations.

Rules look like this: Space Corps Directive 196156: Any officer caught sniffing the saddle of the exercise bicycle in the women's gym will be discharged without trial.

(any Red Dwarf fans here?)

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

Rules look like this: Space Corps Directive 196156: Any officer caught sniffing the saddle of the exercise bicycle in the women's gym will be discharged without trial.

welcome to the internet, you must be new here.

deke505

Chimp
Jan 5, 2013
Hamilton, Ontario

So that is why tone got kicked out of the space corps:weee: