Quantcast

Refugee Thread

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Paging Mr. Moderator - would you be so kind and approve my posts with pics already? TIA

EDIT: Thank you Mr. Moderator, that was quick! :weee:

Last edited:

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Man, we just got the stains out of the carpet! I'll go get the febreeze...

welcome you goofy mtbrers. please mark your nudie pics as nsfw and don't be a tool. thxbai

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
We could use some fresh blood around here.

In case it wasn't clear, this tends to be a SFW site. So if it's sexual or gross, just add NSFW tags and we'll all be happy. Despite stoney's lengthy post(s) (he used to have the custom title "Bobby Brady, Hall Monitor"), there really aren't that many rules. Basically:

- Don't be an asshole
- Don't post nude photos, and tag sexual/gross pictures as NSFW
- If a mod deletes your post, don't argue

If your grammar looks like something a 13-year-old would text to a friend, you'll probably get made fun of... but it's not a rule :monkey:

Any problems... PM or email me.

Welcome!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
As a means to get to know all y'all newbies I request that you write a short essay on one of the following topics.

1)The last time you soiled yourself in public
2)The last time you got arrested
3)A photographic tour of your microwaves, woks and fire extinguishers. Lesbian roommates if applicable
4)The worst night of your life
5)Terrible tattoos
6)Bat****-crazy political beliefs

Sodak

Chimp
Jan 4, 2013
MTBR
As a means to get to know all y'all newbies I request that you write a short essay on one of the following topics.

1)The last time you soiled yourself in public
2)The last time you got arrested
3)A photographic tour of your microwaves, woks and fire extinguishers. Lesbian roommates if applicable
4)The worst night of your life
5)Terrible tattoos
6)Bat****-crazy political beliefs
Whew... be careful what you ask for. We have a wild Australian with some pretty interesting hobbies and perversions.. He's most likely sleeping now, rubbing his one shaved leg with painted toenails against his other normal unshaven leg for excitement. But just wait. You may just be shocked... haha

I did pee on my leg a little today shaking it too vigorously. If that counts...

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
It's a trap. Westy's trying to get the thread binned. Because if people comply with his request, it will be.
My above request simply references some of RM's most cherished threads. I know of no binning that has occurred from telling stories. Posting inappropriate pictures and not playing nice will get you the hammer.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Are they still around? Would love to read them ;)
Sadly, I believe the best of them have vanished into the ether at there respective OP's requests. Worst night of my life thread was rofltastic, as was stoney's hoodie thread. The others can be found I still believe. The tattoo thread should be very near the front as it is bumped often.

Edit: sniped by BV

Last edited:

Sodak

Chimp
Jan 4, 2013
MTBR
Okay... I am not going to lie, that microwave thread had me busting up laughing.. "what kind of fork is that"?? That guy was a great sport... haha....

Ride Monzie

Monkey
Jan 4, 2013
Killafornia
I'd thought about making a "we crippled with r3sp3ct" joke in IAB's knee thread. Decided not to, no sense kicking a guy while he's down. :\

edit: That threads just not the same without all the pictures.
You should always kick a guy while he's down; a woman however, should just be spat upon as you have already made your point.