Quantcast

Refugee Thread

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Yeah, nice avoidance job to brake right, and dive left into the weeds.
Noticed too how, after 2 nano-seconds to determine he was okay, ALL focus went to the tire / wheel, while he lay on the ground sucking air...
Y'all must be good friends.
Yeah, I've known Crombie1 (Eric) since we were little kids. We've both seen each other take some bad crashes like that skiing or biking. I knew he was OK as soon as he got up and pulled his own bike off the trail. Although if he wasn't wearing the body armor then I'm pretty sure he would have broken his shoulder. His shoulder was pretty bruised up even with the body armor.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
location is TBA but its usually in the NE. I've been thinking of putting together a west coast version at Downieville in the Sierras. Just some 5000' verticle feet of shuttled descending on courses ranging from 16 to 23 miles, beer pizza and camping
This is relevant to my interests... I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter. Although CA is an awful long way to drive...
Yes! For fvkcs sake please make a west coast one, altbough I would dearly love to meet all the NE monkeys in person. Shoot. Maybe we should all meet up in the middle... say... Utah...ish...?

Slum Chemist

Chimp
Jan 11, 2013
East Coast
I thought Germans build walls and stuff?

My bike is back to normal. Now if the trails weren't the viscosity of pudding I could actually go ride them.

Trail Ninja

Monkey
Jan 4, 2013
Vancouver Island
And look how well that worked.
Pretty well, all things considered. The Mongols never "invaded" China after the wall was completed. A small band snuck in and kidnapped a Ming emperor and then about 200 years later they were let in after the collapse of the Ming Dynasty.

Jeez, I gotta get out more. I know too much useless crap.

NicoleB

Chimp
Jan 11, 2013
South NH
so i got a penis enlargment ad that said something like "bomb her womb with your new love cannon".

i love the interwebbernetz

NicoleB

Chimp
Jan 11, 2013
South NH
Some more. yes, penis enlargement emails that i found in my "junk" mail.

"women are put off by the sight of a dwarf hook"

"your male friend will grow like on yeasts" (ewww)

"your male tool will be as big as stool" (do they mean like a chair, or the other kind of stool?)

"gain full control over your drilling machine"

"listen more than twice that your tool is nice"

"you will get a new nick, something like, 'mega stick'"

"now you dont have to make love to only ugly women."

Flyin_W

Chimp
Jan 4, 2013
From all this chat about Monkeyfest in this thread, it now appears
to be a welcoming party for all us Refugee's!

Woowooweee! Thanks guys, can't wait to drink all the beer & chase the dirty-hawt wimmenz.

Slum Chemist

Chimp
Jan 11, 2013
East Coast
I like this place!! Very comfy, like my slippers. But this place doesn't smell like my slippers. My slippers stink.
You will like it here Nort. It's quiet, no BS. Good stuff. Yes, this is who you might think it is, just dont say my name, the lurkers still lurk...sigh...even here. PM me if need be.

Last edited:

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Hey Norty! Things are a bit more civil here (with a few notable simian exceptions) and we do not let our minds get troubled by the what happened elsewhere!

Jan 15, 2013
Hey Guys, good to be here. I will play nice :thumb:

Did you all notice Insanitylevel9 is here. Wondered where he went, I used to love reading his posts back in the day. The damn Mt Dew one and the shop to get air for his tires was epic.

Last edited: