Quantcast

Reputation Comments

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Mr. Brian J. Peppers wants to have your babies...

I try doing a vocal impression of him. It scares my girlfriend.

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
Pardon me for the missing J and S. But why should I show him any respect?

On a different tack, do you think that there is any amount of alcohol that would make a woman find him attractive? There could actually be a limit to the things that beer can do.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
blue said:
Bwahaha...got reprimanded for bashing on Konabumm...

TEACHER! BLUE IS PICKING ON ME!
You're an idiot.

See? I can bash on you without being cowardly enough to resort to unsigned comments.

Hope your bashing of konabumm made you feel better. Let's see, wasn't it those kind of immature actions (i.e. not exercising even a modicum of self-control) that got you banned last time? :rolleyes:

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
blue said:
Bwahaha...got reprimanded for bashing on Konabumm...

TEACHER! BLUE IS PICKING ON ME!
I am only going to make one comment about this and then I'm finished. There is a difference between busting someone balls and being flat out disrespectful.

I had nothing to do with ratting you out because you where to much of a coward to leave your name. I just created a post that said I am sick and tired of personal attacks like yours.

I can only hope that you learned something from this and maybe have grown a little.

J

JRB

Konabumm said:
<snip>I can only hope that you learned something from this and maybe have grown a little.
That's a little like having faith in humanity. :nonono:

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Konabumm said:
I am only going to make one comment about this and then I'm finished. There is a difference between busting someone balls and being flat out disrespectful.

I had nothing to do with ratting you out because you where to much of a coward to leave your name. I just created a post that said I am sick and tired of personal attacks like yours.
I left the name you gave me. Didn't you pick up on that? :rolleyes:

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Strakar said:
well I just noticed the rep thing, and seems that I got bad rep because I have a nokia phone...

"06-02-2006 09:24 AM nokia is garbage"
Wow I got that one too! What a pvssy tool whoever it was.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
"ever get that feeling you are near some really great trails and missed out?"

Hahahaha, some coward left that unsigned comment for me with negative rep. I guess it's related to my recent Moab trip. Since I can't respond directly I will respond here:

No, and definitely not when I was in Moab. I rode lots of "great trails" and don't regret any of the rides I did. True, I didn't get to ride everything I wanted, but every ride I did had been on my list for years.

Unless you feel like sharing more detailed trail info for the next time I'm there, take your negativity and suck it.

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
Changleen said:
Wow I got that one too! What a pvssy tool whoever it was.
That was Misterclean. I think we should just go ahead and ban him, he adds nothing of value to this community.

DirtyDog

Aug 2, 2005
OGRipper said:
"ever get that feeling you are near some really great trails and missed out?"

Hahahaha, some coward left that unsigned comment for me with negative rep. I guess it's related to my recent Moab trip. Since I can't respond directly I will respond here:

No, and definitely not when I was in Moab. I rode lots of "great trails" and don't regret any of the rides I did. True, I didn't get to ride everything I wanted, but every ride I did had been on my list for years.

Unless you feel like sharing more detailed trail info for the next time I'm there, take your negativity and suck it.
Also Misterclean.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
I got a negative rep for saying that Mancil had a cool wife for scoring him an old Cindercone for $13? WTF? Glad to know people are such lemmings that they see a name and give a negative rep without even reading the post. :rolleyes:

Edit: and whoever was too much of a chicken to attach a name to the negative rep from THIS post, you're a hoser.

J

JRB

BeerDemon said:
That was Misterclean. I think we should just go ahead and ban him, he adds nothing of value to this community.
:stupid:

Before you judge on nothing of value, please note me helping BS today. :D

DirtyDog

Aug 2, 2005
noname said:
isn't it about time to kill this rep sh!t? Or at least make it so it isn't anonamous?
We'll ban the few who abuse it and it won't be an issue.

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
robdamanii said:
I got a negative rep for saying that Mancil had a cool wife for scoring him an old Cindercone for $13? WTF? Glad to know people are such lemmings that they see a name and give a negative rep without even reading the post. :rolleyes:

Edit: and whoever was too much of a chicken to attach a name to the negative rep from THIS post, you're a hoser.
Sorry dude. I'll hook you up

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Jeezus, who gets their pannies in a wad over what someone on here posted in a Rep? I have had some less than complimentry ones, but who gives a crap? I never whine or complain to a Mod or to RideMonkey or to anyone else...

If you don't like your rep comments, don't read them. I turn mine off most of the time anyway. Like I care if I get Red Rep for bashing Algore.... or riding a 29er :p:p:p

Seriously, Sack-up people... :rolleyes:

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Ok, I do have a real serious question about Rep which I am going to put out here. If I get banned, well, so be it, but I feel the issue should be addressed to the masses. Based on Rep, I am not the only one who is confused about this issue either.

My question has nothing to do with negative unsigned Rep at all.

No this is about...

...Green Rep that is attributed.

Ok, here goes:

I've noticed I get HEAPS of green when a certain unamed poster starts a thread or make some comments usually compaining about this or that and I call them on it or try to show how annoying that poster is to the rest of those on RideMonkey. This is usually done with sharp, not so subtile, humor...

Yet, when that same unnamed poster gets it's feelings hurt or whatever, usually a Mod (or someone higher up) intervenes on it’s behalf. This happens time and time again.

I wonder why the unnammed poster who everyone disses on isn't slammed or banned for causing much division here? I am willing to bet that same poster is in the top 3 complainers who Mods/RideMonkey have to deal with. Not only about that poster's Rep comments and a heck of a lot of other stuff as well.

As a result, the interesting posters are chastized or banned for calling the unnamed poster a problem and yet the problem poster continues on.... and on... and on...

If ANYONE on RideMonkey needs a month long "vacation" it is this poster.... and by default the rest of us.

Why is this?

:confused:

J

JRB

N8 said:
Ok, I do have a real serious question about Rep which I am going to put out here. If I get banned, well, so be it, but I feel the issue should be addressed to the masses. Based on Rep, I am not the only one who is confused about this issue either.

My question has nothing to do with negative unsigned Rep at all.

No this is about...

...Green Rep that is attributed.

Ok, here goes:

I've noticed I get HEAPS of green when a certain unamed poster starts a thread or make some comments usually compaining about this or that and I call them on it or try to show how annoying that poster is to the rest of those on RideMonkey. This is usually done with sharp, not so subtile, humor...

Yet, when that same unnamed poster gets it's feelings hurt or whatever, usually a Mod (or someone higher up) intervenes on it’s behalf. This happens time and time again.

I wonder why the unnammed poster who everyone disses on isn't slammed or banned for causing much division here? I am willing to bet that same poster is in the top 3 complainers who Mods/RideMonkey have to deal with. Not only about that poster's Rep comments and a heck of a lot of other stuff as well.

As a result, the interesting posters are chastized or banned for calling the unnamed poster a problem and yet the problem poster continues on.... and on... and on...

If ANYONE on RideMonkey needs a month long "vacation" it is this poster.... and by default the rest of us.

Why is this?

:confused:
Serious PM sent to you and admins about this topic. You really should respond and explain yourself, N8.

DirtyDog

Aug 2, 2005
N8 said:
I wonder why the unnammed poster who everyone disses on isn't slammed or banned for causing much division here?
Cuz we like your house pics i guess

J

JRB

N8 said:
:eek:

Oh no! Did u just "Report Bad Post"...???

:rofl:
Nope - I pm'd you and the bosses asking you to explain your problem? I won't be surprised that you won't have an explanation and you just ignore it and keep bashing away.

It's stupid that we have to try to treat one another like it's grade school.

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
JRB said:
Nope - I pm'd you and the bosses asking you to explain your problem? I won't be surprised that you won't have an explanation and you just ignore it and keep bashing away.

It's stupid that we have to try to treat one another like it's grade school.
:nonono:

Everything has to be about you doesn't it...

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
I get some pretty nasty one :rofl: Racial slurs, name calling, all kinds of stuff. Most of it pretty funny if not warranted.