Quantcast

Ridemonkey Secret Santa 2015!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
I shopped....a bit over budget (oops, but I couldn't resist because I thought it was cool) and not on my elf's list. Hopefully they like it :eek:

Hopefully no one on this bike site is offended by beer and beer accessories :cheers:

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
I shopped....a bit over budget (oops, but I couldn't resist because I thought it was cool) and not on my elf's list. Hopefully they like it :eek:

Hopefully no one on this bike site is offended by beer and beer accessories :cheers:
I don't think there's one year I've shopped under budget. It's all good. If they don't like beer they might want to take a moment and reevaluate their life choices.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
I don't think there's one year I've shopped under budget. It's all good. If they don't like beer they might want to take a moment and reevaluate their life choices.
I was thinking along the same lines. I'm already above budget, and was thinking I might add to the offering, but not sure how it will ship....hmmmmm

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
Hmmmm, my elf is very brave... Power is out here, but hopefully not at the bikeshop!

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Heading home from the hospital today, will be taking the next few days to put together a package for my elf. Luckily I work in the beer business. Won't be letting these silly broken bones ruin Xmas for my elf!

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
My elf's gift has arrived and, though modest, it is the best of its kind and will last a lifetime. It's neither beer or tee-shirt NTTAWWT.... it's just serious shit right here. I hope my elf approves.

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
75% of my elf's gift is here. Time to find some tasty BEvERages to throw in with what I've got and send this thing off. The last pieces are taking longer than I expected them to and will ship at a later date.