Quantcast

Ridemonkey Secret Santa 2015!

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Have collected gifts for my elf. Hard to wrap with one hand!! Hopefully it happens tonight. Struggling with everything besides eating, drinking, and resting.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
I my Santa has to be the most amazing Santa ever I am totally overwhelmed by the generosity. Good I have not sent off my present yet need to make sure I get a happy elf too

Thank you so much @cecil

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Shipped mine off on Monday. Hard to get an present for him, for sure. Hopefully he likes it.

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
Santa popped by as we were cooking breakfast this morning!
Apparently my wife loves RMSS, as well- she kept telling me to hurry up! (I was just sampling my hot sauce mid- un packing.) :D
image.jpeg

@TreeSaw- I love my gifts! So awesome! The hot sauce is terrific, and looking forward to using the growler and koozie!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Santa popped by as we were cooking breakfast this morning!
Apparently my wife loves RMSS, as well- she kept telling me to hurry up! (I was just sampling my hot sauce mid- un packing.) :D
View attachment 121204
@TreeSaw- I love my gifts! So awesome! The hot sauce is terrific, and looking forward to using the growler and koozie!
YEAH!!!! I am glad you liked the gifts. I was debating filling the growler, but I wasn't sure how shaken it would get during transport and decided to err on the side of safety. Konabumm actually got me the same hot sauce a few years ago and we LOVED it so I have been getting it since and thought you might enjoy it too (it's delicioius on breakfast burritos and sweet potato fries). Merry Christmas!!!!

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
So... thanks KonabBumm for a most awesome quadracopter with amusing translated Chinese directions. :)

I do apologize for confusing you with Willie Nelson but my knowledge of Hollywood celebrities is pretty thin. Whiskey River, Whiskey Creek... sort of the same place?

View media item 2723
I posted a personal thank you thread to the lounge but it is Sunday so doubtful anyone is paying attention.

Last edited:

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
YEAH!!!! I am glad you liked the gifts. I was debating filling the growler, but I wasn't sure how shaken it would get during transport and decided to err on the side of safety. Konabumm actually got me the same hot sauce a few years ago and we LOVED it so I have been getting it since and thought you might enjoy it too (it's delicioius on breakfast burritos and sweet potato fries). Merry Christmas!!!!
Well I am a HUGE hot sauce fan, and to get one that you guys like so much is extra special. I think I'm going to make some breakfast burritos tomorrow just to give it a real go on some food!
Thanks again and Merry Christmas to you!

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
So... thanks KonabBumm for a most awesome quadracopter with amusing translated Chinese directions. :)

I do apologize for confusing you with Willie Nelson but my knowledge of Hollywood celebrities is pretty thin. Whiskey River, Whiskey Creek... sort of the same place?

View media item 2723
I posted a personal thank you thread to the lounge but it is Sunday so doubtful anyone is paying attention.

Glad you like!!!! Hope it's fun!

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
20151221_163542.jpg

Hot damn, thanks BadDNA! It's everything I wanted and more. I didn't think the monkey stickers wish was going to be fullfilled, and then it was!! So awesome.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
I think this might be the first time anyone has gifted cat poop coffee beans for RMSS. I had to get some for myself too but haven't brewed them yet.
Dude you sent me pooped beans!! They're supposed to be the richest, most flavorful beans money can buy. Epic shit right therr

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Ho, Ho, Ho!!!! Arrived home this evening to find a package delivered from Nick!!!

SWEET!!!! I must have been good this year :) Thank you Nick for the AWESOME gifts! Even Sq-Earl...though he might loose that beanie if he isn't good ;)

Merry Christmas!!!!
image.jpg