Quantcast

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
How'd you like the Capital Maibock? I have yet to taste anything from Capital that I have liked.
2 thumbs up. not a big fan of their other brews, but their Maibock is pretty yummy. Smooth, lighter than the NG Bock, and something that I could knock back quite few of. Am not a fan of the Amber, or pretty much anything else they brew (Munich, Wheat, Pale Ale or Brown), although I haven't tried their expensive Autumnal Fire.

Currently drinking Ale Asylum's Ambergeddon. Tag line is "My amber can beat up your IPA".

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
i was watching beerfest last night and i felt like a german beer tonight , but had to settle with heineken . no german beers @ the ghetto market i went to.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Last night: A few pints of Blue Moon followed by a couple bourbons, while calmly putting the dart smackdown on a loudmouthed clown who kept saying he was going to beat me even after he lost three straight. His girlfriend thought he was ridiculous and starting flirting with me. Too bad she was a ditch pig.

:banana:

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
Dale's Pale ale tonight.
Nice! I carried home some Ten Fidy with me and killed that while hanging out with some buddies last night. Kind of regretted it this morning but after the commute ride I'm feeling like I could go for round two.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Last night- Cerveza Crema from some place in Anderson Valley.
It was good but it is too early for the summer seasonals.

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
This is what I will be drinking on Sunday...

Brewery Beer
Great Dane Imperial IPA, Pilsner, Belgian Pale Ale, Crop Circle Wheat
Capital Hop Bock, Mai Bock, Wild Rice, Experimental Belgian Wheat
Tyranena Paradise By the Dashboard Light Cherry Imperial Porter, Chief Blackhawk Porter, Rocky's Revenge Bourbon Brown, Bitter Woman or Scurvy Imperial Orange IPA
Lake Louie Kiss The Lips IPA, Warped Speed Scotch Ale
Ale Asylum Sticky McDougal Scotch Ale, Contorter Porter, Hopalicious, Belgian Abbey
Grumpy Troll Root Beer, Spetsnaz Imperial Stout, Maggie (or Eq.)
New Glarus Alt, Stone Soup Belgian, Cracked Wheat, Coffee Stout

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
I rode over to the LBS to pick up some tubes.

There is an AJ's across the street, where you can create your own 6 pack.