Quantcast

RIP, Roe vs. Wade.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Ever see a compilation of all the absolute gouls oprah winfrey is personally responsible for mainstreaming?

It's pretty awful. She's a bit of a dumbass when it comes to empowering said stupid.
Dumbass??
You think they care?
It is all about the ratings and therefore money.
To think otherwise is delusional. :rofl:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Dumbass??
You think they care?
It is all about the ratings and therefore money.
To think otherwise is delusional. :rofl:
I don't know who "they" is I'm talking about oprah winfrey
she certainly has apologized for most of "them" at this point

Yeah I think she's actually a dumbass. More dumb than evil maybe. She let's herself be the carrier for opportunistic douchebags. Over and over and over again.

Her style of women's woo woo medical fraud paved the way for that other idiot gwenneth paltrow's blossoming derpt.

Last edited:

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada

Yeah I think she's actually a dumbass. More dumb than evil maybe. She let's herself be the carrier for opportunistic douchebags. Over and over and over again.

Her style of women's woo woo medical fraud paved the way for that other idiot gwenneth paltrow's blossoming derpt.
Gotta be hard looking the other way when moving wheelbarrows of cash around.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

Oprah was the high bar of daytime talk shows, which is like being the Joe Rogan of podcasts.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
lindsey graham has proposed a federal level abortion ban. doubling down right before midterms is a bold strategy. let's see how that plays out.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Nah he's a little attention whore too

I mean......you've seen that kid's social media videos right?

At some point in life Herschel Walker overpaid an abortion provider, stayed by his partner's side, and made sure she felt supported. That guy. Be that guy. His little shit son running his mouth is just what his little shit son does. I trust what he says about as much as I do brian.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am