Quantcast

RIP twitter thread

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
it really was absurd
The optimistic part of me hopes that even just a single person read them and thought, Jesus, this dude puts the idiot in idiot savant. The realistic part of me, however, knows that's not gonna happen.

"He's just one of us!" - some wanna be angel investor tech bro, popping the collar on his Lacoste polo as autopilot fails and sends his Tesla into a ditch

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
The optimistic part of me hopes that even just a single person read them and thought, Jesus, this dude puts the idiot in idiot savant. The realistic part of me, however, knows that's not gonna happen.

"He's just one of us!" - some wanna be angel investor tech bro, popping the collar on his Lacoste polo as autopilot fails and sends his Tesla into a ditch
The "Lacoste polo" was a nice touch. :rofl:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
i'll bet a nickel that musk put's putin on the twitter board

I think it is pretty safe to say he wanted to bail on the purchase after his stonks/bitcoin went into the shitter and probably didn't have the cash. So he clearly found $$$$ somewhere.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
I think it is pretty safe to say he wanted to bail on the purchase after his stonks/bitcoin went into the shitter and probably didn't have the cash. So he clearly found $$$$ somewhere.
I think his lawyers convinced him he couldn't back out

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
Dude with the electric cars getting money from the oil guy. if only there was a word for something like this

Sandro

Terrified of Cucumbers
Nov 12, 2006
The old world
Just a few hours between these tweets

View attachment 182993
"Conservative" opinions. Please kill me.

https://www.theverge.com/2022/10/17/23408443/kanye-west-ye-parler-free-speech-social-media-platform

Kanye West, the musician now known as Ye, is buying Parler, a social media platform that styles itself as a “free speech” alternative to Twitter. The acquisition was announced by Parler in a press release, which said that it has entered into an agreement in principle with Ye that’s expected to close later this year.
“In a world where conservative opinions are considered to be controversial we have to make sure we have the right to freely express ourselves,” said Ye in a press statement.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator