Quantcast

Sam Hill back to WC DH?

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
I don't think so.

I also know exactly where all 3 of my Ebike chargers are and went to work today too. Whatever that has to do with anything.

Last edited:

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
On the topic of Sam hill, he's registered for the DH at Crankworx Cairns this week.
Be interesting to see how his times stack up against Troy's.
Assume Troy must be racing too from the Pic Sam posted on his insta story today of the two of them together astride their bikes at Cairns.

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Dude's in hozzy after a praccy crash...
Polish_20221006_082037972.png

Get well soon.

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
And to say the track's soaking wet now so he'd have skooled everyone.
Good to see he still has a sense of humour.

Last edited:

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
That Rye Bread Wheat samwich look’s empty? I see the menu on the table,could they not put somthing on it? A Vegie samwich is what he needs. Sprouts,Avo,Cucomber,the works for Fucks Sake! Mabye a nice Steak.

Avy

trib

not worthy of a Rux.
Jun 22, 2009
That Rye Bread Wheat samwich look’s empty? I see the menu on the table,could they not put somthing on it? A Vegie samwich is what he needs. Sprouts,Avo,Cucomber,the works for Fucks Sake! Mabye a nice Steak.

Avy
Im pretty sure that’s banana bread. I don’t think things are that tight in the Hill house that they could only provide a single slice of rye for him.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Im pretty sure that’s banana bread. I don’t think things are that tight in the Hill house that they could only provide a single slice of rye for him.
Good eye Brother. I thought it was Rye with Butter. I feel better now.

Avy

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
You have never had a bread sandwich from Pete's? I like rye, rye, rye...
You Rock,I have never seen that episode. I am the rye,rye,rye for sure. I am giving you the “Funny” emoji,only I am typing it as I feel it has more meaning.

Last,I Love Dave Mathews Band. I think Sam is his Son he knows not of? It is scary how much they look alike. Especially Young Dave.

Avy

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
So much testosterone, John and Avy, Gary and we'll everyone, we all need to group call Craig at avalanche and chat...my money's on Craig winning the grump...

Oh and I like a field nico, minnar, gwinn, palmer, that weird English dude who's like 10feet tall and rides a xxxxl sc...winner takes all, basket of bengay, ibuprofen, heat pads, knee wraps, gel saddle, curb feelers for both sides of the bike.

Throw bender in there for curb appeal...

fwp

Monkey
Jun 5, 2013
Would love to see him at VDS, and Mt St Anne, always a threat at those venues.