Quantcast

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
OK so my SARS CoV 2 AB IGG came back positive, which isn't a surprise.
Wearing this stick-on holter monitor for a couple more days to check the ol' ticker.

I'm tired of being tired, that's for damn sure.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
OK so my SARS CoV 2 AB IGG came back positive, which isn't a surprise.
Wearing this stick-on holter monitor for a couple more days to check the ol' ticker.

I'm tired of being tired, that's for damn sure.
Lame. Feel better.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
So @Nick has anti-cooties, but might stiill be able to catch cooties again if his anti-cooties aren't up to the task of kicking this particular flavour of cooties ass.

I think I have that right.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
If Florida and Georgia didn't open up as fast as possible there would have been a baby boom with all those brothers and sisters held in close quarters.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Today was an adventure. I actually left the house, and hit the bank. There are 3 ATM machines (not the fun kind) in the air conditioned lobby. There’s also a distancing suggestion sticker a six feet behind the middle one. Just before I got there, some dude broke urinal etiquette and walked up to the middle machine, which was more like 3 feet away from the others. As I stood waiting for him to refinance his house and pay off a college loan, a lady walked up to the rightmost one of the three. I was happy to let her have it, and bask in the AC.

With distancing like this, who needs enemies?

Last edited: