Quantcast

Secret Santa

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Requirements

* This is open to all Monkeys who have registered on RM by August 1st 2008.
* The minimum you need to spend on your ELF is US$25 but we recommend US$30. You can go over but thats up to you. You decide whether you want to include shipping in the $25 cost of the gift.
* Pairing will be totally random.
* The person you send to will NOT be the person who sends you a gift.

How To Enter

* To enter, send an email to rmsecretsanta@gmail.com
* Please provide your Username, Full Name, Address and a Cell number or home phone.
* Wish List - Must List at least 3 to 5 items, under US 25/30 dollars with your SIZE or other important info where required.

* YOU MUST note in your e-mail whether you are willing to ship international. We will have 2 groups this year, one group for all US residents who don't want to ship international and the other group of non-US residents and US residents who are willing to ship international. If you live outside the US you have to be willing to ship international not just within your country.

Deadlines

* We want all emails with wish lists in by Nov 21st.
* We will send off the paired information by Nov 25th.

* Gifts MUST reach the recipient by xmas eve, Dec 24.
* The banning policy will be for any participant NOT sending a gift will be banned for month.

Packaging Requirements

* The packaging must be work safe. Feel free to stick another box inside with the usual RM stuff, but the outside of the box needs to be work friendly.
* You must provide tracking numbers to me at rmsecretsanta@gmail.com !!!!!!!
* I will be giving out a small gift after Christmas for the best package decoration!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (make sure you take a picture of your package before you send it.)

READY
SET
GO!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
I'm in.

Not wanting to ship international, unless we run into a situation like we did last year where of few of us chipped in some goods for the lone UK monkey..

Last edited:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Next year I am writing in the rules that anybody who doesn't follow the rules for joining the event will be disqualified.

*rant*

WHY CAN'T PEOPLE PUT THEIR USERNAME IN THE E-MAIL? It's the ONLY thing that frustrates me. I have no idea if you're a member or not and it your real name means nothing to the Santa getting it. Yes I know some of your user names but not all of ya!

Ok Rant over!!

Sorry now back to your regularly scheduled holiday cheer.

2 days and we've already got 12 people signed up.

Yelo

Monkey
Aug 3, 2008
Quebec city, Quebec, Canada
Anyone against me joining in even if I'm 2 days of the registered limit date? I was told about that thing at Fall monkey fest by Treesaw and was waiting for the details since then.... I know I'm pretty new to RM but with 2 monkey fest under my belt, I already know lots of people here....

Thank's for considering it, René

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
Anyone against me joining in even if I'm 2 days of the registered limit date? I was told about that thing at Fall monkey fest by Treesaw and was waiting for the details since then.... I know I'm pretty new to RM but with 2 monkey fest under my belt, I already know lots of people here....

Thank's for considering it, René
The more, the merrier. I say let Yelo in.