Quantcast

Secret Santa

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Mellow Yellow is in.

I spoke with the Mighty RM Mod and apparently Melou and Yelo know enough Monkey's well enough to allow them in.

ukjason

sexist pig
May 14, 2006
leicester uk
I'm in.

Not wanting to ship international, unless we run into a situation like we did last year where of few of us chipped in some goods for the lone UK monkey..

Thankyou best suprise ever.

p.s sorry ive not posted for a long time but been ill for the past 2 months

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
We have a pretty good group this year I must say!

We already have 25 people and I'm sure in the next few days a few more will join.

Given the fact that we typically tend to have around 30 people join each year and we've been doing this for a few years this is the chance that you might have be the Santa for someone whom you've had in the past. Don't be alarmed it's OK!

Anyway if you're thinking about participating send me your e-mail soon, only a few more days to join!!!!

Last edited:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Ok here is the final list, if for some reason you've sent me an e-mail and you're not on it let me know via e-mail.

I'll leave this up till noon EST and then I'll do the pairing.

4XBoy
Arkayne
BadDNA
BigT
Brian HCM#1
Broken_Spoke
dhmike
DirtMcGirk
Heidi
Hooples3
I Are Baboon
-> johnbryanpeters <-
JonKranked
Konabumm
maddog17
Melou
Mike B
MmCG
MtnBikerChk
narlus
Nick
Pat
Pink Shirt Photos
Quo Fan
Stinkyboy
TreeSaw
ukjason
Yelo

Last edited by a moderator:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Ok they're all out!!

What I did was the people who wanted to ship international I grouped all of you together with the 3 international participants. So some of you might be shipping out of the US but receiving from inside the US or the other way around.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Part of me wants to totally deviate from their list, but they made one good choice, so I will abstain.