Quantcast

Secret Santa

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
I hope whoever it is, is of age,....but only having to make one order to adultdvdempire today for all my x-mas presents was convenient.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Freaking awesome - I have been doing this for years now and this year I'm super excited. I'm going to have to hook my elf up!!!!
Good, and you do always participate! You're typically one of the first e-mails I get every year too.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Got mine too and i must admit I'm happy with it since...... Nah! wont say it!
Yeah yours worked our well. This year was totally totally random! Some years I have to jockey pairs up so no body sends to and receives from the same person but this year it worked out to be 100% random.

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
this is my 1st year with secret santa and i have a question . when i send the package out what do i put as sender secret santa , my real name or my rm screen name ?

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
FedEx has failed in 3 attempts to call me (but left stickers on my mailbox right next to the call box) on the gated call box which goes to my cell and I can buzz them in, so I argued with them today and hopefully the reroute to the office will work.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
well i've purchased my stuff; should get to me next week which gives me time to make the patented narlus mix cdr and send it out on its way.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Fed Exed mine tonight.

To the recipient: This hoodie was suppose to read "Sake Bito" which means "I love Sake (or alcohol), but they sent the one that says "Looking for a Japanese girlfriend".

Ah well, it's still cool and you will have it in three days.

Sending tracking number and photo now Stosh.

maddog17

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2008
Methuen, Mass. U.S.A.
i'm done with the packing, shipping tomorrow. no pics since my camera is being borrowed by a friend on vacation. not that it matters since i really don't like wrapping gifts so i'm sending it with the no frills packing job. hope my recipient likes what he's getting.

Sent.

Edit:

Yesterday I found in my mailbox the January/February 2009 issue of Bicycling. It had the correct address, but rather than my name, it was E* H******. I have no idea whether it's a Secret Santa gift.

If it is, Thanks!

If it isn't, go figure...

Last edited:

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Fed Exed mine tonight.

To the recipient: This hoodie was suppose to read "Sake Bito" which means "I love Sake (or alcohol), but they sent the one that says "Looking for a Japanese girlfriend".

Ah well, it's still cool and you will have it in three days.

Sending tracking number and photo now Stosh.
Thanks for the Hoodie:thumb:
Where did you pick that up at? It's pretty damn cool:cheers: