Quantcast

Skimonkey pictures? Skimonkey pictures!

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
Went on a snowboard trip last month. Vision was so shitty you couldnt see two feet away.
Made me crash real hard, bruised my ribs really bad and havent been able to work for over 3 weeks now or really do anything other then sit on the couch, super fun.

Next trip planned for march. :D

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
It's not too bad. I'm on the northern edge. Technically my property is in Sullivan county but I'm right on the corner of Ulster, Sullivan and Orange county. I have 9acres, I'm 1 mile from the Long Path, 10min from the southern end of the Mohonk Preserve, I'm at the southern tip of the Catskills, the craft beer scene has been doing really well locally, we're 1.25hrs from NYC, my office is in the same town as the Stewart Buffer Zone trails.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Galaxy Bowl at Heavenly

Three foot day in Tahoe

A fun place to get sendy at Kirkwood

Tahoe weather.

Top of Peak 6 I believe in Breck.

A-bay opening day madness 2016. Never again.

Attached photo is what most of ski days look like now a days...

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Galaxy Bowl at Heavenly

Three foot day in Tahoe

A fun place to get sendy at Kirkwood

Tahoe weather.

Top of Peak 6 I believe in Breck.

A-bay opening day madness 2016. Never again.

Attached photo is what most of ski days look like now a days...

None of that seems real to me............

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
What my ski days look like mostly now a days...
@TN i have a buddy who lives in Tahoe pretty much at the base of heavenly. they just got 3 feet.
Yeah it looks sick out there rn.
I could have been neighbors with him. I was 5 mins from the Tram.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Yup that's the family. We've got two main hills near us Bristol and Swain. Bristol is slightly fancier but is more expensive and over crowded. So we tend to go to Swain more often.
you ever go over to greek peak? went there a few times back when my parents lived in clinton . . .

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
Ski vaca next week. Mudgirl and I are headed to Warren VT, skiing two days at Smugg's, two at Mad River Glen and two at Sugarbush. Should be a killer week for it too.
upload_2019-2-6_9-19-2.png

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Is it really fucking cold today up there? It's VOMITING snow right now in town. You're gonna have a very exciting drive home. Wife is gonna be pissed 'cause you're so late.

:D
Ima go to Winter Park tomorrow. 6” and counting and if it keeps up with weekday crowds it could be good.