Quantcast

slickest of the steel garage dh frames ?

Hougham

Monkey
Mar 28, 2007
Is there any new Vitox? If your having trouble could you possibly send me a contact number and I could give you a call. I really would like to put in a significant order.

EB-Mitchell

Chimp
Jul 15, 2007
Vancouver
where is victor!?!?
i orderd my frame about 2 months ago, the frame was shipped but returned because of damage, he said he would send me and email the next day 2 weeks ago, but he hasn't emailed me yet.
If any body knows whats going on could you let me know

thanks

freakrock

Monkey
Aug 19, 2005
Santiago de Chile
where is victor!?!?
i orderd my frame about 2 months ago, the frame was shipped but returned because of damage, he said he would send me and email the next day 2 weeks ago, but he hasn't emailed me yet.
If any body knows whats going on could you let me know

thanks
Hi!
As far as i know, he had some problems with his computer, and was waiting for the new one to arrive (things down here take waaaaay longer than in other countries).

He might be delayed, but don't worry. He is someone to trust :)

vitox

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Santiago du Chili
I have not heard of him lately. He's not online anymore, and my e-mails have not been returned either because he wanted to know how the bike was doing. Strange.
back here again, had a forced hiatus due to cracked motherboard and major travelling.

price any action photos yet?
next from freakrocks back yard is that frame in first pic just scored 2nd place in the national series round a few hours ago, ill see if i can find pics.

rollertoaster are you mitch on the email? if so expect email next hours.!

miuan

Monkey
Jan 12, 2007
Bratislava, Slovakia

Attachments

Hougham

Monkey
Mar 28, 2007
Hello Victor

Are you still out there? Is there any news on what sort of date my second frame will be ready? I am guessing some time after Xmas?

sriracha

Monkey
Jun 9, 2006
the frame looks awesome!
i love the rear triangle.
however, i wonder how well the really high-forward single pivot will feel when pedalling. i imagine there is a lot of chaingrowth associated with that pivot location. how well does it pedal?