Quantcast

So I told my GF I wanted to break up with her...

Boxxer

Monkey
Jul 18, 2005
Dirty South
Yea, last night, while in bed around 2am. I then got to hear her cry for the rest of the night because I couldnt get the cojones up to ask her to go home.

Now Im getting absolutely wonderful texts this morning about how she cant get out of the car to go into work because she cant stop crying.:disgust1:

To give everyone the set up, weve been going out for 2 years.

Feels like a good night to go ride and get hammered.:clapping:

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
Real appropriate timing douche. You were too much of a pussy to tell her decently and then too much of a pussy to ask her to leave. I bet you take her back. Pussy.

Boxxer

Monkey
Jul 18, 2005
Dirty South
Real appropriate timing douche. You were too much of a pussy to tell her decently and then too much of a pussy to ask her to leave. I bet you take her back. Pussy.

Shes not staying here tonight and Im not taking her back...the one thing I do know is if I dont do it now... its not gonna get done.

WTF is the right timing? Im usually such a horrible boyfriend I get them to break up with me first.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
must spread rep before giving it to Laura again.

Kapow!

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
Shes not staying here tonight and Im not taking her back...the one thing I do know is if I dont do it now... its not gonna get done.

WTF is the right timing? Im usually such a horrible boyfriend I get them to break up with me first.
While there isn't really any ideal time to break up with a girlfriend of 2 years, you could have been quite a bit more tactful than laying in bed at 2 in the morning.

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
Yea, last night, while in bed around 2am. I then got to hear her cry for the rest of the night because I couldnt get the cojones up to ask her to go home.

Now Im getting absolutely wonderful texts this morning about how she cant get out of the car to go into work because she cant stop crying.:disgust1:

To give everyone the set up, weve been going out for 2 years.

Feels like a good night to go ride and get hammered.:clapping:
YOU'RE A DICK - I love it

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
I forget the ratio of fallout days to dating days... how long should I expect it to last?
zero.

Walk away, don't look back. A clean break is the only way. Also, it's hard to be depressed when you hate... give her that.

Boxxer

Monkey
Jul 18, 2005
Dirty South
Funny thing is that whilst she's bitching to you, you're bitching to us.

You're no better than your whiney ex, you pussy.
Im gonna need a new ball licker soon. Looks like youll do.

Shes not whiney, neither am I. Just providing some entertainment and maybe cathing a few words of wisdom that accidentally make their way out.

Boxxer

Monkey
Jul 18, 2005
Dirty South
YESSSSSSSS, It's on!

Boxxer, give her her **** back and stop answering her calls, ignoring the fallout helps shorten the fallout.
I havent returned any txt or calls this morning so Im in good shape there. She has a key... so do I leave a note and ask her to get her stuff while im out at work or whatever and then leave the key under the mat?

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I forget the ratio of fallout days to dating days... how long should I expect it to last?
Hmmm, for two years?

Day 2: hearing from your friends (probably drinking at the house)
Day 5: breakup sex
Day 9: hearing from her friends (running into them at the bar or at school)
Day 14: hearing from your mother (what happened to that nice girl?)
Day 20: late nite desperation call (either from her or you)

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
I havent returned any txt or calls this morning so Im in good shape there. She has a key... so do I leave a note and ask her to get her stuff while im out at work or whatever and then leave the key under the mat?
just for your complete lack of tact, i hope she upper decks you.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
Well that depends, is she a saint, or is she reacting like a typical female who has been dumped in a super lame way? Because I'm just saying, if it was me, I would help myself to destroying a few of your things and maybe even killing your cat before I left your f'in key under your f'in mat.