Quantcast

So I told my GF I wanted to break up with her...

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
Hang on, so where did you sell it?
I think that the guy that bought it lived in the midwest somewhere. It was a black frame, chrome GT Pro fork, black Hutch bars, hutch stem (pink one), black Hutch post, headset, crank and BB. Original color was baby blue. I probably shouldn't have sold it, but I didn't really want to spend the money restoring it proper. I wouldn't mind having my chrome Pro Racer back...

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Just tell her to meet you so you can give her stuff back... when she shows up skin her, then kill her. It will help you avoid a lot of drama. Plus if you miss her, you can put her skin on and it will be like y'all never broke up. So it's a win win for you.

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
Well that depends, is she a saint, or is she reacting like a typical female who has been dumped in a super lame way? Because I'm just saying, if it was me, I would help myself to destroying a few of your things and maybe even killing your cat before I left your f'in key under your f'in mat.
Typical Sensitive women - GET OVER IT! Her Ass was DUMPED. Remarks like this are what lead to spousal abuse!

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
Make up sex to PIIHB. Afterwards, hand her the box of her stuff and tell her, "thanks for the memories, I hope you like teh herp."

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
just so we're clear, you're actually advocating/justifying spousal abuse?

(I really don't want to misunderstand you, not that I, personally, am relevant or anything, just, ya know, monkeys in general)
No I'm not justifying it one bit - but comments like that (as well as other things) are what lead to it.

I only know because of I took an psychology class in collage. There are tons of write ups about things that set abusers off - damaging the "abusers" personal items was on that list.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
Make up sex to PIIHB. Afterwards, hand her the box of her stuff and tell her, "thanks for the memories, I hope you like teh herp."
that is always golden... give her the gift that keeps on giving...

er... then you would hav... ah nevermind...

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
I only know because of I took an psychology class in collage. There are tons of write ups about things that set abusers off - damaging the "abusers" personal items was on that list.
Perfect.

You know what I studied in college. People who take the internet way to seriously.