Quantcast

So I told my GF I wanted to break up with her...

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
WTF is the right timing? Im usually such a horrible boyfriend I get them to break up with me first.
about 7pm, saturday night...at a crowded resturant..then she cant make too much of a scene, and its still plenty early enough to dump her crying ass back at her place AND for you to go hook up with some chippy at the local bar :thumb:

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
She has a key... so do I leave a note and ask her to get her stuff while im out at work or whatever and then leave the key under the mat?
Is this your very first girlfriend?

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
sooo remind us all after 2 years why u decided to just drop her like she actually did something seemingly to deserve it...
Spoken like a kid who has never been with a woman before.

Dating is not a ledger sheet.

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
Real appropriate timing douche. You were too much of a pussy to tell her decently and then too much of a pussy to ask her to leave. I bet you take her back. Pussy.
By god I've missed you! We're so glad your back!

Boxxer

Monkey
Jul 18, 2005
Dirty South
Laura seems your the closest thing to a woman around here... whats the protocol on getting her stuff out of here and getting my key back?

Boxxer

Monkey
Jul 18, 2005
Dirty South
oh man, too much info. Also, if you just thought of your "angel", then why'd ya break up?

Sorry for my tangent.
Haha whups, typo for sure. Headed out the door but Ill check back in an hour or so. So whats the word on getting my key back? How should I do it?

Boxxer

Monkey
Jul 18, 2005
Dirty South
this is entertainment? you're a bigger tool than I thought.

ball licker.

I am a giant tool, but a ball licker, no.

If 'The flavor of Love' counts as entertainment, then this must as well. Im now thinking it doesnt... Sure takes the blandness out of a rainy Tuesday morning.

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
Whats her number? I would like to buy that demo from her

<edit> and maybe the enduro
Buy? She'd probably hook you up for free.

Boxxer...that Fall Guy is sweet. I had 2 trickstars back in the 80s. Sold my second one on ebay about 2 years ago on ebay.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
Being dumped for being fat is a f***ing awesome diet.
Feeling like a 50 year old at age 19 is an awesome diet.

Watching the ex's baby mama balloon up like a fvcking porker after spitting out two kids before she was 22 was just gold.

L.O. I weighed 220 pounds. Actually lost it right before we came out to Colorado that year. borderline anorexic is pushing it.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
Laura seems your the closest thing to a woman around here... whats the protocol on getting her stuff out of here and getting my key back?
Dunno. From the looks of that living room, I'd be surprised that she had any room for her stuff. Box it up, ask her to meet you somewhere and get the key back. Then pray that she hasn't made duplicates.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
I got out of a 3 year relationship last year. It was pretty hard making her move out of my place.

(Little back story - she lived with me rent free for almost 2 years when she said she would get a job to help pay rent, she didn't have a license and she was older than me, needed rides everywhere, never has had a real job, etc.) It is really hard when you really care for the person and you give them every opportunity (offered to teach her to drive and pay for her to get her license, got her multiple jobs she never showed up to, etc) to start helping them self and they still refuse to take responsibility.

Its going to take a while for things to calm down. Give it a good few bitter, bitter months of late night angry texts, calls, and loss of friendships.