Quantcast

So, I took one of my friends to get her hood pierced today

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
i wonder if the kid found out what a hood is, got to disgusted by the idea of metal in it and the decided to never post in this thread again?

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
He's probably just ....hmmm... "BUSY"... "studying" the helpful map of the nether regions BigMike Posted.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Pressley said:
I did not steal it! You let me borrow it ... and ... Yeti sent you a nice one to replace it, didn't they?
We should make a movie about this sweatshirt saga.

"Yeti II: Revenge of the Hoodie"

MD

bomberz1qr20

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
All this talk of hoods. Ima have my girl do some badass ornament, then some louvres, and a scoop...

:think:

Yuck.

Even worse is the guys who get their crankshaft machined.

:nope:

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
BigMike said:
Jeez, start a thread and leave your comptuer for a day, come back, and 6 pages later.......

<NOT WORK SAFE>
and oh yeah, for those who spend sex ed laughing everytime they said penis and vagina, and need a little assistance in finding out what a hood is.... go to the site below. AGAIN, I STRESS, NOT WORK SAFE!! (Also, do not click if your girlfriend is around, or if you have virgin eyes)

If you are over 18, go here
www.perils-of-pleasure.com/Beginning/GenitCloseLabel.jpg
Ewww...why did I not heed the warning...is that what you guys see when you're workin it down there? Not very attractive...unless some are better looking than others, like weens?

bomberz1qr20

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
dh girlie said:
Ewww...why did I not heed the warning...is that what you guys see when you're workin it down there? Not very attractive...unless some are better looking than others, like weens?
Some better looking than others? We are talking LIGHT YEARS apart here.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
dh girlie said:
Well, if it's stock, it can be a little plain. It's all about adding aftermarket parts. Really rice 'er out...some air dams, plenty of performance mods, little bit of CNC machined ornamentation, graphics kit, tinting, maybe a wing...

bomberz1qr20

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
MikeD said:
Well, if it's stock, it can be a little plain. It's all about adding aftermarket parts. Really rice 'er out...some air dams, plenty of performance mods, little bit of CNC machined ornamentation, graphics kit, tinting, maybe a wing...
...twice pipes, tuck n' roll leather, all waxed up and ready to roll.

Just flick the switch and watch it bounce...

Peete

Turbo Monkey
May 5, 2002
just south of the ATL
I have to drive through the 'hood on the way to work every day.

And our Volvo is a non-blown version that leaks and smells bad but I'm trying to fix it so I can show it off.

I know a guy who will pay good money to slide in it and take it for a spin when I'm through with it.

bomberz1qr20

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
dh girlie said:
So is that a yes?

Well, what would you rather eat, a warm apricot muffin, or a roast beef sandwhich with too much mayo that someone left in the sun?

Yes, that kind of difference.

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
MikeD said:
It's not slang at all. It's actually the proper anatomical name. Try google.
The correct anatomical name is actually prepuce. The same term is used for the foreskin on a man. It's just a flap of skin that covers the glans, which is the very sensitive piece of tissue on men (the head of the penis) and women (the clitoris) that is capable of sensing orgasm-inducing stimulation.

Now I've probably just ruined the immature humor of this thread for y'all. Oh well. At least now you will have learned something today. Damn I'm smart. :p

gschuette

Monkey
Sep 22, 2004
Truck
biggins said:
i wonder if the kid found out what a hood is, got to disgusted by the idea of metal in it and the decided to never post in this thread again?
No way man I am just a very boring and sheltered individual. I usually have no idea what the names of parts are (what is that LONG thing where my piss comes out of again?) Oh well I am just dumb I guess. I wasn't mad I just wanted a response and now everyone is making fun of me. Oh well it won't be the last time.

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
gschuette said:
I wasn't mad I just wanted a response and now everyone is making fun of me. Oh well it won't be the last time.
That's a pretty good attitude. You seem to have a good understanding of how this whole forum thing works, eh? Seeing as how you're still a relative newbie, I'll give you a belated "welcome" to RM. :thumb:

And for a brief anatomy lesson, see my post at the bottom of the 7th page of this thread.

gschuette

Monkey
Sep 22, 2004
Truck
BTW where I come from it has always been known as the clit. You know like Jay and Silent Bob "The Clit Commander". Anyway the diagram is nasty(just say no to hair down thair) so no I am not staring. I apologize for my stupidity. Wow it isn't slang. I just call it pussy all day and don't even learn the correct name. How dumb huh!

gschuette

Monkey
Sep 22, 2004
Truck
dexterq20 said:
That's a pretty good attitude. You seem to have a good understanding of how this whole forum thing works, eh? Seeing as how you're still a relative newbie, I'll give you a belated "welcome" to RM. :thumb:

And for a brief anatomy lesson, see my post at the bottom of the 7th page of this thread.

I AM NOT NEW ME LURK FOR LONG TIME.

Geez I just called myself an idiot what more do you want.

gschuette

Monkey
Sep 22, 2004
Truck
When talking about girls guys don't normally fight over the 40 parts of the pussy. We just call it pussy. That is what I am doing, now that I now it has 40 official parts, generalizing. MY GOD HOW STUPID!

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
gschuette said:
I AM NOT NEW ME LURK FOR LONG TIME.

Geez I just called myself an idiot what more do you want.
No, dude, I was serious. I wasn't giving you sh|t, I honestly was a fan of the way you handled that situation. Most newbies (or in your case, quasi-newbies) would have gotten all beligerent and angry. You, on the other hand, were very mature and respectful. And I like that. Sorry you misunderstood me, but I wasn't insulting you or giving you a hard time.

gschuette

Monkey
Sep 22, 2004
Truck
Oh I see lack of emotions is a killer in these forums. Anyway I think most understand that I don't use proper terms when talking anatomy. I am a simple guy. Boobs, Ass, and Pussy go beyond that and I am confused.

bomberz1qr20

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
dh girlie said:
Well that was a colorful analogy! I think I'm gonna throw up...thanks! Y'all have a nice night, I'm OUT!
I always manage to drive DHG from the threads....

Well, she asked for it.

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
gschuette said:
BTW where I come from it has always been known as the clit. You know like Jay and Silent Bob "The Clit Commander". Anyway the diagram is nasty(just say no to hair down thair) so no I am not staring. I apologize for my stupidity. Wow it isn't slang. I just call it pussy all day and don't even learn the correct name. How dumb huh!
That's like saying the vein and the helmet are one in the same...

gschuette

Monkey
Sep 22, 2004
Truck
punkassean said:
That's like saying the vein and the helmet are one in the same...
You mean when bull****ting with friends you make sure you use the proper anatomical terms? I think not.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Geez, you guys must really like clicking the "next page" button. You know you can bump up your posts-per-page in the User CP, right?

This thread is.. uh. Different. Bomber's analogy was priceless, though :D

J

JRB

bomberz1qr20 said:
Well, what would you rather eat, a warm apricot muffin, or a roast beef sandwhich with too much mayo that someone left in the sun?

Yes, that kind of difference.
BigMike - if you decide to post pics,make sure that it is the apricot muffin variety or much hell will be dealt to you. We don't want to see the dried up roast beef sandwich with any amount of mayo.