Quantcast

<<< Someone deserves a Donut GMT °°° >>>

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
I've no clue to be honest...don't even know how to check or if there is a dipstick on it hah. Would the fluid affect a manual transmission car (other than general lubrication), I thought it was more of a crucial thing in automatics?
This non-covid discussion need to cease immediately.
AND IT ISNT EVEN OVER YET UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

but I have cold beer in the fridge waiting for me. Thoughts and prayers.
I scored 3 Boreal NEIPA, fresh out of the truck.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
On the plus side, I'm getting better at wheelies. I need to build some ramps this weekend...or something. I'm losing my mind. I need to figure out some stuff to keep the kids entertained and burn off some energy. I thought I would actually be able to get a ton of stuff done in the garage, but the opposite has been true. Wife is home alone with the kids all week basically 24/7 so not the best time to disappear into the garage for a weekend. It's a little confusing having literally nothing to do, yet it's harder to actually get anything done. Say what...

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
On the plus side, I'm getting better at wheelies. I need to build some ramps this weekend...or something. I'm losing my mind. I need to figure out some stuff to keep the kids entertained and burn off some energy. I thought I would actually be able to get a ton of stuff done in the garage, but the opposite has been true. Wife is home alone with the kids all week basically 24/7 so not the best time to disappear into the garage for a weekend. It's a little confusing having literally nothing to do, yet it's harder to actually get anything done. Say what...
If the snow can melt IMA go dig trails like a madman!

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
You do know what would help all this, right? :homer:

Atomic Dog

doesn't have a custom title yet.
Oct 22, 2002
In the basement at Weekly World News
I called the local butcher this morning and ordered 70 pounds of pork for the freezer. Paid over the phone, drove down and they loaded it into the back of the car for me. Never had to get out or interact directly with anyone.

Should be enough to get me through the weekend, maybe.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
You do know what would help all this, right? :homer:
Enlighten me. If you gonna say bikes, we already do. Problem is my youngest is still on a Strider and can be very difficult. He's the one we need to run like a greyhound. We go out for rides and he just loses his mind that my oldest goes in front of him, even though he's on a small, geared mtb. He also goes crazy if I get too far ahead, even if I circle back. It's just really difficult to manage both of them and completely different paces. Plus, even my oldest isn't really good enough yet to ride with my for any appreciable time. We go out and ride, but so far, neither of them loves biking like I do.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I called the local butcher this morning and ordered 70 pounds of pork for the freezer. Paid over the phone, drove down and they loaded it into the back of the car for me. Never had to get out or interact directly with anyone.

Should be enough to get me through the weekend, maybe.
I'm going to head north to go to get a case of vino from a local wine shop, and then stop by a salumeria for a couple whole guanciali... Mmmm... pork.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
I rode.my bike. I pulled out my OG fiveten which had not liked life in the basement. Many amazing dh rides have been had with many good friends in these shoes.

82926E58-7CF2-4BFE-B88F-CC006383DA42.jpeg

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
I rode.my bike. I pulled out my OG fiveten which had not liked life in the basement. Many amazing dh rides have been had with many good friends in these shoes.

View attachment 143045
I got a couple extra seasons out of my OG Impacts with a judicious application of

1585949376490.png

It worked to glue the sole back on and did fine until the sole ripped from being worn down to nothing. Just make sure things are clean, dirt don't glue well.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Did you get the tickle stick jammed down your throat?
They went through my Nose. They tested me when I gave blood. I have AB negative and I have been called upon to donate twice in the last week. They pick me up in a medical transport and provided lunch both times.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
They went through my Nose. They tested me when I gave blood. I have AB negative and I have been called upon to donate twice in the last week. They pick me up in a medical transport and provided lunch both times.
Free meal, orifice violated, bodily fluids collected, sounds like a date.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I fucked up guys.

Got home and discovered that I only have two beers. And all the beer and liquor stores are locked up. Damnit. I guess I'll have to dip into this vanilla crown royal that's been sitting around since idk.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Free meal, orifice violated, bodily fluids collected, sounds like a date.
The girl from the Red Cross has a guilt you like Sally Strothers demeanor which I find terribly off putting. She has my address and phone number also. I understand the need. Its her job. My Mom bless her said it was my duty to donate. Because I am special... I may someday be the benefactor of others generosity in my time of need. Gotta pay that shit forward.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Thank you stosh for making me spit coffee first this in the morning. I needed that.

Coffee then off to Dialysis transports. All local and no nursing homes today WIN
Aww thanks man. Glad I could brighten and messy your morning.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here, btw.

Answered a simple question of an IT person at one of our clients and the tunnels of hell opened underneath me. Every other client I have is totally reasonable, but not this one. [Pounds head to desk]

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Enlighten me. If you gonna say bikes, we already do. Problem is my youngest is still on a Strider and can be very difficult. He's the one we need to run like a greyhound. We go out for rides and he just loses his mind that my oldest goes in front of him, even though he's on a small, geared mtb. He also goes crazy if I get too far ahead, even if I circle back. It's just really difficult to manage both of them and completely different paces. Plus, even my oldest isn't really good enough yet to ride with my for any appreciable time. We go out and ride, but so far, neither of them loves biking like I do.
More kids