Quantcast

SORRY to the following RM members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus

Monkey
Jun 12, 2002
Louisville, KY
Actually I think most of you are going too easy on the kid.

The first time "could" be a misunderstanding. But 3,4, or 5 times?

The kid needs to be taught a lesson, cause the parents obviously aern't going to. So from now on, you'll be my new "buddy", and i'll make sure to post everytime you do, and remind everyone of your character.

BTW, you going to Snowshoe?

"You have a friend in Jesus!"

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Jesus said:
The first time "could" be a misunderstanding. But 3,4, or 5 times?
Actually, by my count, there are 6 people (7? LordOpie, were you giving him crap or being serious?). 5 monkeys and one person from HCOR

retrofred (missing money for brakes)
nicklin (waited months for chainguide)
bb7rider (waited for frame)
recidivist (waited for product, threatened to post, got product)
PSD ("filthy" King headset received, "looked like crap")
julian from HCOR ("fedex lost the package")

Did I miss any?

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Seriously...this kid's parents need to be told what he's up to. Assuming they even care because it doesn't sound like he's on a terribly short leash.

And for the record Sporty...the only reason you "tried to make good", is because you got caught. I really wonder if you would have reacted at all if it weren't for the entire internet dumping on you. You tried to pull some scams. You apparently got away with it with a few people (for example Lord Opie writing off the $40). But you got greedy and did it to too many people, and well now here we are. I'll bet the only lesson you learned is "don't get caught". You are a juvenile deliquent. You committed fraud.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
anyone know this dudes e-bay username?
I want to steer clear of him there too.

Salami

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
Waxhaw, NC
binary visions said:
Actually, by my count, there are 6 people (7? LordOpie, were you giving him crap or being serious?). 5 monkeys and one person from HCOR

Did I miss any?

JeffD 7th and 12th post down the thread.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
For once, I agree with MMike. I guess I should feel lucky that my parents are strict Mormons (By outside of Utah standards) that would've killed me the FIRST time this happened.

Did you even pay for that fancyass DH bike you've got? I'd be shocked if you did it honestly, or if your parents didn't.

Anyways, I suggest you leave. You've pissed off a lot of people here and you sound like a dishonest character that nobody wants to deal with. Going into hiding for a few months may be your best option :nope:

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
laxincubus311 said:
i didnt screw people over, i sent crap late
Man by the way these guys are goin on about it it must have been several months late or something.

All this crap about knocking a dude out and taking his bike? Or getting into fights over this? What are you guys in middle school or something?

[EDIT]

binary visions said:

Did I miss any?
Damn, you suck man... Sounds like you screwed over Retrofred, PSD, and julian to me. I take what I said back... If I were them Id be in your parents face looking for my cash. Since, lets face it, legally they are the responsible party.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
binary visions said:

Did I miss any?
So we're up to 8:
LordOpie (wrote off $40 - apparently was waiting for some brakes)
JeffD (wrote off a set of handlebars and stem)

Whee, isn't this fun??

Someone should contact this guy's sponser and point out how he's representing them. I did a google search and couldn't locate a website.

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
Curiouscaptian01 said:
Yo people this is the INTERNET so people are going to get screwed over. Just because a person has screwed over other people doesn't mean anything. The suprise level is low for me... so uh just give up the bitchin and let the guy post some crap.
what a worthless apathetic attitude. It’s the internet people dick people over whatever just let it be. That’s pretty cool. Just because a person is an asshole doesnt mean you should ignore them.
Just because hitler killed all thouse innocent people doenst make him a bad person, i'd invite him to dinner.

laxincubus311

Monkey
Jan 7, 2004
East cost
julian from HCOR
for psd theres a reason i sold him the headset for 65 bucks and julian had no issues there, and i waited a month for the money he owed me so dont say that crap, and rec theres no issues there at all so u can all shut the **** up

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Theres always an excuse, isn't there?

It gets old, fast. You ran out your quota of forgiveness here, it seems.

laxincubus311

Monkey
Jan 7, 2004
East cost
last seasonb i had a big hit DH with a boxxer anbd super T

ok every 1 u want me gone once this post is over im gone, what else do u want from me , every 1 knows i screwed up so stop with this crap

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
That's my boy :devil: I think i rode with you last year when dave hit perfect 10 for the first time. What bike did he ride? He broke it last weekend and and didn't know what to do.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
laxincubus311 said:
last seasonb i had a big hit DH with a boxxer anbd super T

ok every 1 u want me gone once this post is over im gone, what else do u want from me , every 1 knows i screwed up so stop with this crap

ok bye dont let tha door hit you in the azz on tha way out coz ur a 2l an ne1 that thinks otherwize is dum an ur parants should give u a good spanking cuz you r bad and stop saying that ur not gonna post nemore cuz you keep saying it butthen you keep posting ur crap over an over trying 2 make it seem like its not ur folt when it is ur folt an u should be ahsmaed of yerself an lord help ne1 that every tries 2 deal u in tha future because ur are a 2l but it think i sed that b4 so it seems that im repeating myself so i really should stop this because its actually quite time consuming 2 try 2 write like this

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
laxincubus311 said:
tell me without any joking what i can do to make you all stop hating me, if theres not then ill leave
you can send me the 888 that i already paid for...

laxincubus311 said:
tell me without any joking what i can do to make you all stop hating me, if theres not then ill leave
Hahahahaha.........

now we know where he gets it from.
taken from his teams website :

New notice to grass roots riders
Grassroots Riders: we are very sorry, we’ve been having some computer problems lately, some orders may have been lost, and some orders confused by them being sent in many times with slight changes. In an effort to not exclude anyone, if you have placed an order for this spring, and have not received anything yet, could you please resend a complete order size/colour/style, plus mailing info to maja@idun.tv it would be greatly appreciated, thank you and sorry for the delays and inconvenience.

May 19, 2004

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
laxincubus311 said:
You could have decided to learn a lesson the first or second time you had this problem. Your tolerance quota in the forum is gone.

And MMike, that was absolutely priceless :D

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
laxincubus311 said:
dont start making crap up thats just gay
Oh so gay means to lie and steal :think: Well i guess that would make you..........oh nevermind(where the limp wristed smilie?)

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.
laxincubus311 said:
Stay here no matter what, if you do something against the forum rules, then you are out, but you have violated no rules in here. Actually, it seems that you are the person here who is trying to work this out most like an adult.

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
laxincubus311 said:
wow u guys are a bunch of immature faggets who need to learn how to ride a bike and stop giving a 17 year old kid ****, grow the fack up.
Ha now i can say it. You're one of those little shyts at plattekill that took like 3 runs and took all your stuff off(done riding by 2-3 oclock). You hung around the lodge and did nothing. You need to ride. My friend and i made fun of you all day, thanks for providing comedy for me on and off the mountain.

Good Bye

na na na na
na na na na
hey, hey, hey good bye! (something like that)

oh and one more for good luck :nuts:

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
laxincubus311 said:
wow u guys are a bunch of immature faggets who need to learn how to ride a bike and stop giving a 17 year old kid ****, grow the fack up.
again with the gay comments! Someone must be insecure :nope:

Status
Not open for further replies.