Quantcast

southeast photo thread

haromtnbiker

Turbo Monkey
Oct 3, 2004
Cary, NC
7.875?
Right now I am trying to get a bullit frame, and I am allready been offered a vanilla rc for 100 and a 5th element for $150.

We'll see how it goes, I really want the bullit frame. :cool:

ZachTheMech

Monkey
Mar 17, 2004
Browns Summit, NC
haromtnbiker said:
You landed to flat on the monster.

:eek:

:nopity:

And you still did the mega? :nuts:

Yes i think Ed has it on vid which we think is when it blew, and Yes on that last one, first run i hit smooth amazing the rear didnt jack up cause of no rebound, but second time well no luck on that one lol.

lux

Monkey
Mar 25, 2004
Wilmington, NC
Hmm, I'll have to get the 411 from you on that stunt next time I'm up there.

Dude, it's so hard to get an invite to ride Jody's place. I was like, "hey man, I'm gonna be up there, can I ride your trails?" And he was like, "Sure." :p

Attachments

SuboptimusPrime

Turbo Monkey
Aug 18, 2005
NorCack
The teeter is busted at the moment...the end just broke off so it no longer contacts the rock :mad: I should get on it and fix it or change it somehow. All the other stuff pictured is good to go...if youre gonna be in town let me know, i can show you some other new stuff as well...

The irony of my never having ridden jody's is just that--it is so easy--but we never seem to get it together...mostly my fault cause i'm out of town or some crap. Soon tho, gonna make it out there to compare our new prestons. :sneaky:

SuboptimusPrime

Turbo Monkey
Aug 18, 2005
NorCack
lux said:
Ohh, wait. That last stunt is the teeter, isn't it? Just taken from a funky perspective?

Duh.
Yeah, you gots it right, Stee was standing on the rock to get the pic...i think its one of the few pics i've seen that make it look as daunting as it feels sometimes...that point right before you get onto the RR ties is always a pucker-inducing moment.

lux

Monkey
Mar 25, 2004
Wilmington, NC
SuboptimusPrime said:
...if youre gonna be in town let me know, i can show you some other new stuff as well...
Still healing from my crash off the mega. Strained the hell outta some stuff in my right quad and tore a big hole in my calf. At 43, I gotta make sure I heal up before I go again or the injuries can easily become chronic.

I'll let you know.

Oh, yeah, picture:

Attachments

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
alright, just got finished sessioning this new triple at my house. No one has even made it near the landing for the triple, just doubling it right now. The landing if you double it is exactly 21 lip to lip. The triple can be anywhere from 32-40 feet. Enjoy my crappy pics.

WKC

Monkey
Feb 23, 2005
Down in the G-Spot
Motomike's new jumps, including the biggest step-down in NC.

More Color

Motomike and his mom.

More Motomike

Keegan and his one-hander

Motomike whippin out over the last double

WKC

Monkey
Feb 23, 2005
Down in the G-Spot
New old pics...from Country Park and the Fishin' Hole

Me on the tabletop...

Me doing some tire stalls on a bench near the CP DJ's. My rims weren't too happy afterwards.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
wow, that stepdown looks nice! anyone that has hit it -except mike-......is it butter? i know mike will say it is, he can make a '40 drop to a hellacious rock-garden look like a roller coaster on a guided track. friggin skinny motocross people :angry: :D

what town is this in?