Quantcast

southeast photo thread

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
lux said:
Dude, you actually posted pictures in the Southeast Photo Thread???
Man, get with the program. This thread is for idle chit-chat.

:sneaky:

Lux....ya big goofball. Where did you dig THAT pic up from? :eek:

That was a fun day............well except for Greg falling on his head. :help: :(

Good to hear from ya, man. Don't be a stranger.

lux

Monkey
Mar 25, 2004
Wilmington, NC
Greyhound said:
Lux....ya big goofball. Where did you dig THAT pic up from? :eek:

That was a fun day............well except for Greg falling on his head. :help: :(

Good to hear from ya, man. Don't be a stranger.
Hound -- I'm either going to Mayhem this weekend or spending a weekend up in the triangle. If the latter, then I'll see you with my new jump bike your place and CHHS.

Attachments

meatboot

Monkey
Jul 28, 2004
Chapel Hell
lux said:
Hound -- I'm either going to Mayhem this weekend or spending a weekend up in the triangle. If the latter, then I'll see you with my new jump bike your place and CHHS.
Hey Lux if you do end up coming out our way, post up on TMTB. Other heads have expressed an interested in sessioning Hound's is he's down.

lux

Monkey
Mar 25, 2004
Wilmington, NC
meatboot said:
Hey Lux if you do end up coming out our way, post up on TMTB. Other heads have expressed an interested in sessioning Hound's is he's down.
PM's (TMTB) sent. Will post up as well.

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
Shot some today at the spot.

Brad on the hip.

Brad on the step down over a ledge, its weird but its fun. You go up like a normal gap, but then you drop a lot farther than feels right.

Walking up

The other new stepdown, this one a little more conventional, this will hopefully be a setup for some big doubles in the open area, it splits off the hip line, as does the other stepdown.

One last one, brad took this of me on the hip jump. I've been riding my fly out here exclusively for the last couple of weeks and its amazing how fun it is on a big bike.

Thats all, enjoy.

ZachTheMech

Monkey
Mar 17, 2004
Browns Summit, NC
haromtnbiker said:
In Cary NC.
Probably about 2-3 hours from Winston Salem. :mumble:
Cary is like less then a hour form G Boro so thats like maybe a hour 30 from winston tops, If your talkin about the Cary by RDU

Looks pretty cool regardless tho. Need to try to get out more places once i get back .

JeffD

Monkey
Mar 23, 2002
Macon, GA
Peete said:
Yes, it's about 1/2 mile from the house.
Dood, if you're gonna try and pull some crap behind my back, at least come up with a really good quote. You've done much better with lesser material in the past.

BKQuill

Turbo Monkey
Dec 19, 2004
Rangers Lead the Way
JeffD said:
Dood, if you're gonna try and pull some crap behind my back, at least come up with a really good quote. You've done much better with lesser material in the past.

I think "Dood" is spelled dude. Nice Capri pants though!