Quantcast

southeast photo thread

WKC

Monkey
Feb 23, 2005
Down in the G-Spot
ZachTheMech said:
wheres is that pic from tar damnitt !! :P
I can't find the f*cking disc that it is on! If I can find it I will definitely post it Zach. Otherwise, we will just have to take another bada*s picture of your Nac-Nac style one-footer. That pic can be taken again, trust me. Maybe on something the the CP 30-footer, or Mike's 35-foot step down, or Cone...Either way, I don't think there is a lame picture of any of your riding.

WKC

Monkey
Feb 23, 2005
Down in the G-Spot
TM1 said:
What pic from Tar??

I saw Zach do a near perfect table, but I never saw a pic of it.
My friend Will took a badass pic of Zach doing a Nac-Nac/one-footer over the creek jump, and it looked huge, and it was huge. But I can't find the disc he recorded it on to post it here. If I find it, it will immediately be posted.

DHracer1067

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2003
somewhere really ****ty
Got my pics from my friend finally. went with them to pittsboro and got some pics.

Backflip attempt off some qaurterpipe thing

tailwhip

Digging the middle out a bit

no hander off that qaurter pipe

some kid on a bmx backflipping

Nick doing a backflip

Just some edited one i liked

steven jumping the doubles

another one of him

and another

Andrew doing something

All were shot with a canon digital rebel. Probly used the 550ex for just about all those shots.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
pics from today's session at CP.

motomike, chase, noah...and..matt ( i think..dude on the demo 8) keegan was there too but he only had his darwin helmet so he wasn't charging.

mike was almost too fast for this shot

noah in the big berm

mike on the last table

chase

matt?

yours truly somewhat blurry (my camera takes about a month to figure so everyone has trouble taking pics w/ it)

really blurry but kinda artsy....almost sasquatch-esque :D

mike no foot (he felt he had to work on something beside his moto-whips after intense ridicule....*we're really just jealous*)

chase going for the flatty

noah over the smaller double...i swear he'll be able to clear that soon

WKC

Monkey
Feb 23, 2005
Down in the G-Spot
That's a great pic of Mike on the last table, and I will hopefully soon be able to get a dead flat tabletop, since I can't whip. I started working on some footplants after you left Tubby, and they are a lot easier than I thought. almost got 'em down.

Peete

Turbo Monkey
May 5, 2002
just south of the ATL
New dude Dave going for the 45' triple at Chuck's. Definitely a DH bike line. Nobody has cleared it yet but Dave is the closest.
Sorry you can't see the jump, I didn't take the shot.
It's the new Southside Stupid Jump.

CharlieM

Monkey
Aug 7, 2004
theres nothing like riding the pump track at midnight lit up by campfires and the moon! It was an awesome time
heres some pics

My favorite

BKQuill

Turbo Monkey
Dec 19, 2004
Rangers Lead the Way
So what are you saying Jeremy, Swannona tommorrow?

Chuck, if only you would have put the white lettering of the Michelin up top on that 2nd to last picture.

CharlieM

Monkey
Aug 7, 2004
I know! There are some good michelin shots in there though! By the way that rear tire is TITS!