Quantcast

southeast photo thread

Peete

Turbo Monkey
May 5, 2002
just south of the ATL
Congratulations, Charlie and Andrew! Awesome job. I hope Peter gets in there and continues the tradition.
Give me a call when you are headed back this way.

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
tp very nice man. geese i hate you guys missed the camping trip it was insane. we had an awsome session. next time im in town ill let you boys know and we will have to shred.

TM1

Monkey
Jul 19, 2002
Central NC
That's called pericarditis. It's an inflamation of the "pericardium", which is the membrane around the heart. Not something to take lightly. Most resolve without incident though.

Get well man.

CharlieM

Monkey
Aug 7, 2004
Some old pictures from the 05 proMen MTNX podium.

Butch

Graves

Ross

Herndon and Schmith

MTNX Podium

Hannah

JeffD

Monkey
Mar 23, 2002
Macon, GA
Three thoughts:

1) Damn, Schmith has gotten skinny
2) I know it's a sponsorship thing but nothing says "I'm a tool" like walking around with goggles on your neck long after you've quit riding
3) Charlie - any chance you can make it to WR this weekend? Free lodging Saturday night.

Aug 22, 2004
FEAR ME ^
TM1 said:
That's called pericarditis. It's an inflamation of the "pericardium", which is the membrane around the heart. Not something to take lightly. Most resolve without incident though.

Get well man.
YA THATS IT!

no but ya they looked ta the scans, not very much fluiod im pretty much good, still cant ride for a little though

thanks for he sympathy, ive been back on a bike 2 weeks and now i cant ride for possibly another 3...:nuts:

CharlieM

Monkey
Aug 7, 2004
well, I really wanted to go but will be low on fundings driving to WR and then 7hrs home for Thanksgiving! So are you doing the MTNX thing also or just downhill? I will see what I can do! I really wanted to come though:dancing:

Uncle Jimmi

Chimp
Nov 17, 2005
Hey everybody i just signed up and this is my first post.
I live in West Palm Beach and ride all over the state.
Bumby is living here now and still recovering from a broken wrist he got when we were in SC.:nopity:
Check out my pictures and profile on Sponsorhouse
http://www.sponsorhouse.com/home/athlete_profile.php?sections=&nameA=james+lee&sport=&memberType=individual&country=US&state=&exposure=&ageGroup=&returnURL=search_results_athlete.php&numero=0&limitFrom=0&TOTAL=1&sortBy=two&pageN=1&ITEMS_PER_PAGE=10

downhill66

Monkey
Aug 23, 2005
doing somthing....
Uncle Jimmi said:
Hey everybody i just signed up and this is my first post.
I live in West Palm Beach and ride all over the state.
Bumby is living here now and still recovering from a broken wrist he got when we were in SC.:nopity:
Check out my pictures and profile on Sponsorhouse
http://www.sponsorhouse.com/home/athlete_profile.php?sections=&nameA=james+lee&sport=&memberType=individual&country=US&state=&exposure=&ageGroup=&returnURL=search_results_athlete.php&numero=0&limitFrom=0&TOTAL=1&sortBy=two&pageN=1&ITEMS_PER_PAGE=10
that no footed nose maneule vid was awsom. mad props dude

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
hey uncle jimmi...i used to ride the TOE a lot when i lived down there. that place keeps getting crazier by the month! the advanced line is now the beginner line. i am one of the many who have splashed down in the pond after the mens room drop :D

good to have you!

CharlieM

Monkey
Aug 7, 2004
I had the oppurtunity to head home over the holidays, so I took advantage of it and hit up the trails.